CoverGirl LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 852 in Mascara

Power hour after hour. Bold, intense volume meets the biggest brush from COVERGIRL! Get a blast of lush, volumized lashes that last up to 24 hours. For a bold look that will get you noticed.

February 23, 2017

If you are looking for an average mascara and a decent price - CoverGirl LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara may be for you. Though I don't know why anyone would regularly want their mascara to last 24 hours...doesn't sound too healthy. I purchased this mascara on sale because I needed a new one and it worked well, but it didn't wow me. The formula seemed to last all day but I don't think that is different from other products I have tried.

January 17, 2017

Simple, pratique et bon résultat. Les cils ne sont bien séparer à l'aide de la brosse et il y a une bonne tenu tout au long de la journée. Je n'ai jaimais eu de problème avec ce mascara, je vous le conseille.

January 11, 2017

I found this mascara worked quite well, the brush helps reduce clumping. Overall this product is a good value for the price and I would recommend it to buy it when on sale

January 07, 2017

It was an average mascara.. used the whole bottle! if you're looking for a cheap mascara from the drugstore i would recommend buying this one. Nothing from this product wow-ed me though...

September 14, 2016

Cover girl by far is my favourite mascara. I love how it goes on and stays on all day without smudging. It is so easy to take off at the end of the day as well.

September 13, 2016

I love the product so very much the packaging is totally the absolute cutest and the mascara itself is of a very nice quality I very rarely had any chunks.

August 29, 2016

I have been using this mascara for a while now, it is fairly priced, doesn't clump and makes my lashes look so long and full. Whenever I wear this, I always get compliments on my eyes and lashes. People cannot believe they are my natural lashes, I would definitely recommend this mascara to others!

August 18, 2016

I like this mascara for when I am out of my more expensive ones and don't have time to make a trip to the city to Sephora. It works great and doesn't flake off like I find a lot of mascaras do. It lengthens and thickens my naturally blonde lashes.

May 29, 2016

This is a bit of a meh mascara for me. There is nothing really wrong with it, it just didn't wow me. It did an okay job of lengthening and volumizing my lashes but I always had flakes on my lower lashes by the end of the day too. It needed to do more rubbing than I like to remove it at the end of the day even with oil based remover. I can see why others really like this mascara but it isn't for me.

May 11, 2016

The LastBlast mascara used to be my favourite because it gave real volume but it didn't stay true to colour, it went on a super rich black and then turned grey throughout the day. I also always had an issue with clumping, majorly. And a little flaking. Cheap though!