CoverGirl LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 775 in Mascara

Power hour after hour. Bold, intense volume meets the biggest brush from COVERGIRL! Get a blast of lush, volumized lashes that last up to 24 hours. For a bold look that will get you noticed.

September 14, 2016

Cover girl by far is my favourite mascara. I love how it goes on and stays on all day without smudging. It is so easy to take off at the end of the day as well.

September 13, 2016

I love the product so very much the packaging is totally the absolute cutest and the mascara itself is of a very nice quality I very rarely had any chunks.

August 29, 2016

I have been using this mascara for a while now, it is fairly priced, doesn't clump and makes my lashes look so long and full. Whenever I wear this, I always get compliments on my eyes and lashes. People cannot believe they are my natural lashes, I would definitely recommend this mascara to others!

August 18, 2016

I like this mascara for when I am out of my more expensive ones and don't have time to make a trip to the city to Sephora. It works great and doesn't flake off like I find a lot of mascaras do. It lengthens and thickens my naturally blonde lashes.

May 29, 2016

This is a bit of a meh mascara for me. There is nothing really wrong with it, it just didn't wow me. It did an okay job of lengthening and volumizing my lashes but I always had flakes on my lower lashes by the end of the day too. It needed to do more rubbing than I like to remove it at the end of the day even with oil based remover. I can see why others really like this mascara but it isn't for me.

May 11, 2016

The LastBlast mascara used to be my favourite because it gave real volume but it didn't stay true to colour, it went on a super rich black and then turned grey throughout the day. I also always had an issue with clumping, majorly. And a little flaking. Cheap though!

May 11, 2016

i liked the covergirl Lashblast mascara it is not clumpy and does not flake off throughout the day. it is a great price at the drugstore, there are usually coupons for it, and easy to apply

May 10, 2016

This is the best mascara! My eyes water in the cold weather and it survives the eye rubs and wipes. I use an oil based eye makeup remover so it comes off fast.

May 10, 2016

I liked this mascara. The longterm wear was a fantastic feature and didn't flake. The brush was a little big and cumbersome at first, but I did eventually get used to it. I would recommend as an alternative to waterproof.

March 31, 2016

Je n'ai pas beaucoup de cils mais ce mascara est vraiment super! Il allonge rellement mes cils et a une tres bonne duree de tenue. Le prix vaut la qualité du produit. Je le recommande.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products