CoverGirl Lashblast Fusion Water Resistant Mascara

CoverGirl Lashblast Fusion Water Resistant Mascara Reviews

Ranked #130 out of 776 in Mascara

August 17, 2016

This is for sure my go to mascara, though I do already have pretty long thick eyelashes, this mascara emphasizes them so well and looks pretty natural too.

August 16, 2016

This Mascara is Fanstatic, it makes my eyelashes look so full and long. People ask me all the time if I'm wearing fake eyelashes and are surprised when I tell them it is just Mascara! It's also a great price for the quality of the product, I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

August 08, 2016

I have purchased about 3 tubes of this mascara so far and plan to continue purchasing. This mascara lengthens my lashes, separates them which also creating volume and holding a curl! Never any clumps. The waterproof is truly waterproof and never irritates my eyes!

January 25, 2016

I purchased and have been using CoverGirl Lashblast Fusion water resistant Mascara for approximately one month. I chose like it very much. The brush is quite thick so you do get a lot of mascara on it. The bristles are close together so if you are looking for your lashes to curl this straight brush doesn't do that. As I have oily skin mascara tends to smudge as it will only last 4 hours on me. It comes off very easily with makeup cloths. All in all I would recommend giving this product a try.

January 08, 2016

its a good product and being an emotional person it is the best water proof Mascar that I have found

December 12, 2015

One of the first mascara's I'd ever bought. Still buy it now for days when I was some volume but a more subtle look.

July 10, 2015

I actually received this product for free and I love it. My eyelashes are not very bold on their own but this product makes them stand out and washes off easily with make up remover.

June 07, 2015

I've repurchased this mascara for many times! It is a mascara that is simple and gives you that natural look! It you're looking for something that's not dramatic, natural, and simple, this would be for you!!

April 18, 2015

BEST mascara ive had by far , i dont know about you ladies but it now has a premanent spot in my bag ! lol I would give it a thumbs up forsure ,

March 10, 2015

I love love cover girl products.