CoverGirl LashBlast Luxe Mascara Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 773 in Mascara

The blackest-black LashBlast formula, now tinted with luxe shimmers. The giant Luxe brush helps blast lashes to their biggest, boldest, and most beautifully shimmering. It comes in 4 shades that are ready to match your every mood. For more information, go to http://www.covergirl.ca.

October 19, 2016

this product doesn't disappoint. I don't have the clumping that I get with a lot of products that promise full lashes. This does a great job of separating the lashes. will continue to buy

October 01, 2016

Bon mascara. Effet volume et longueur relativement intense. Il tient bien toute la journée sans faire des marques. Il est aussi facile à enlever avec un bon démaquillant. Bref, un bon mascara de tous les jours.

August 31, 2015

I absolutely love this Mascara. It goes on beautifully with no clumps and makes your lashes look gorgeous adding that extra va va voom. :)

July 30, 2015

My eye lashes had more volume and looked great, only complaint would be it would start to clump together by days end

July 10, 2015

Received this as a freebie in a sample pack and absolutely love it! No lumps, clumps and goes on natural looking. Lasts all day with minimal smudging and does not irritate my eyes like some other mascara's.

April 21, 2015

I really enjoyed this mascara. It was great to have when I was on the go in the mornings or out at an event. Lashblast always makes my eyes pop and gives me enough definition that I don't have to wear eyeliner. Usually it doesn't clump but when it did I had to start again from scratch. All in all it was great quality for the price.

September 21, 2014

I LOVE this product!!! It is really nice and I love the shimmer!!

August 05, 2014

It goes on lumpy and smudges easily

March 01, 2014

I find that this gives me very similar results to the lashblast mascara, except that there is shimmer in the mascara. In normal light you can't see the shimmer, but in sunlight and up close, your lashes catch the light sometimes. Like the lashblast, this separates, and defines my lashes, but it also volumizes and thickens my lashes if I use 3 coats. I love how this makes my lashes look, and like this lashblast, this also lasts a very long time.

July 24, 2013

This is the gotta have for me. I don't wear make-up and if I do this would be my #1 choice. It doesn't clump and after first coat is dry you can add another for longer fuller lashes.
Love this!
Love Covergirl

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS