CoverGirl LashBlast Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 775 in Mascara

Get a blast of bold, volumized lashes – rain or shine! LashBlast's patented volume-boosting formula and patent-pending brush are designed to max out each and every lash, leaving you with the ultimate big-lash look. In Original, non-waterproof, too! For more information, please visit http://www.covergirl.com/.

September 20, 2016

Love this mascara and can't beat the price! Only mascara that keep my eyelashes curled and that keep the mascara on my lashes and not under my eye. I have tired lots of other brands but keep coming back to this one

June 06, 2016

This mascara is perfect for a discret make up. It last all day long. I won't choose this mascara for going to a party night, because it doesn't make your eyes looks bigger.

April 27, 2016

CoverGirl Lashblast volume waterproof mascara is amazing. It has been my go to drug store brand mascara for years. I work as a swimming instructor and lifeguard and I have been using this waterproof mascara religiously, for myself it is the perfect waterproof mascara. It never drips, smudges or streaks when I am wearing it in the water. The only thing I would recommend when using this and (any) waterproof mascara is having a good makeup remover, either wipe or wash, that is effective in removing waterproof mascara, because it it tougher to get off than regular mascara.

Updated On: April 27, 2016

It comes with a plastic wand, and the brush size itself is big. I find this helpful in coating all my lashes evenly. But, for individuals with smaller eyes, and shorter lashes the brush may be too big.

April 17, 2016

This is one of my favourite drugstore mascara. It makes lashes look defined and separates them perfectly. It never felt clumpy or goopy. the wand was a little hard to use though, other than that it's a really nice mascara.

March 31, 2016

Holy grail mascara!! So good. It gives volume yet separate the lashes nicely. Waterproof. Tears-proof. No clump. No smudge. No panda eyes. It's one of the mascara that I always go back to. I have gone through at least three tubes and will certainly keep buying.

March 09, 2016

This mascara was great, it separated my lashes very well and made them clump free. There was little product transfer to the under eye area. I liked that this mascara made my eyelashes very long and water resistant. It's a great value overall.

March 05, 2016

I love all the lash blast products from cover girl but the waterproof is 100% water proof, great for going to to the movies(if it's sad, I cry lots lol) the summer playing in the water or anytime you think your lashes need protected from the h20!

February 12, 2016

This is a great product to put on but it still causes smudging after an hour or so. It is ok at maintaining curl for my stick straight lashes, however, smudging is my major concern. Although waterproof, it still causes raccoon eyes. I would not repurchase unless you don't have smudging problems. As a mascara, it is great at volume and length!

October 09, 2015

Ugh this mascara... it is clumpy and flaky. The wand is too big and the bristles are little spikes that are not effective.

September 23, 2015

This product is great! it lengthens my lashes and gives them volume! I will definitely be using this in the future!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products