CoverGirl LashExact Mascara Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 773 in Mascara

Definition + length. No clump brush. No clumps on the brush means no clumps on the lashes, for a defined and long lash look! Removes easily with soap and water. Hypoallergenic & suitable for contact lens wearers. Made in USA of US & imported parts.

August 14, 2016

Love this mascara . I apply once curl them aand reapply and finish . Love the applicator . I normally buy my covergirl products with a 2 $ coupon on save.ca

June 28, 2016

I did not care for this product at all, I found it went on thick and clumpy and found myself spending more time using a lash comb then anything; I found it was more work then it was worth :(

May 22, 2016

I like to switch it up when it comes to mascara and I really like the way this one goes on. My lashes are longer and there is no clumping which is important to me as a contact wearer. My eyes do not appear red and irritated by the end of the day.

May 01, 2016

I love CoverGirl LashExact Mascara! I have tried other mascaras, but none come close to this one. It goes on smoothly and does not clump, adds volume as well as length. Most people believe that you need an expensive brand to deliver results but they are wrong, this is the best mascara hands down!

March 21, 2016

Love this. Use it faithfully. It's exactly what I need, it lasts the whole day, makes my eyes go from tired to beautiful. I've been using this for years and would highly recommend it to fair and light colored hair.

February 17, 2016

Great product. Works well gives smooth and clean look. Goes on smooth and stays on well.
Has good color choose from. Good price and easy to find in any drug store
Love it !! Great buy

September 22, 2015

I have way too many mascaras..but this one was worth the money. It does what it's suppose to do and more. I've tried others but they don't even come close. Add some kick to your eyes with CoverGirl LashExact Mascara!

September 11, 2015

I loved this product. Normally I am not a fan of cover girl products. But this one worked really well. Gave my eyelashes good coverage and there wasn't any clumps

July 07, 2015

I really, really like this mascara but can't find it. The length and volume is amazing and it's such an affordable price.

September 11, 2014

Love it..no need for fake eyelashes!! Woot woot!!!!