CoverGirl Lipstick in Divine

Ranked #755 out of 1057 in Lipstick

April 03, 2015

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

October 23, 2014

Omg, I love this lipstick! It is so nice and smooth and moisturizing. I wear this shade a lot. I have a huge makeup collection and I also grab this lipstick. It is beautiful bright mix of magenta/purple. I highly recommend this lippy!

June 04, 2014

The price of this lipstick can't be beat! The colour is amazing too, just the right amount of sassy with a hint of purple. It lasts for hours!

August 27, 2013

I am not a huge fan of bright lipsticks but recently noticed a lot of people wearing a beautiful fuchsia colour which compliments all different skin-tones and it is CoverGirl's Divine. I was reluctant at first to pick it up as it is VERY bright, but the colour is extremely flattering and the lipstick lasts - it lasted upto 12 hours for me and that was with just a little bit on. The price point at $10 is a steal with the product's lasting ability. Also, the lipstick had a bit of a shine to it which I prefer to matte lipsticks. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking to add some splash to their lips/look.

My Sister's Keeper Book

Archie Comics

Munchies Original

Pop Rocks Candies

Ritz Cheese Bites

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset