CoverGirl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #460 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

CoverGirl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner is highly pigmented for an intense pencil eyeliner look included with a smudger for easy blending. The eyeliner delivers the intensity of a liquid to your smokey eye look with the effortless application of a pencil eyeliner. Visit covergirl.ca for more information.

February 10, 2016

Good day my fellow ChickAdvisors! This product is absolutely amazing! I first started using it 2-3 year ago and it is by far my Favorite pencil eyeliner.I use the Blackest Black color. It goes on velety soft nice and dark so your not going back and forth.And it lasts until I take it off.Thus product is fantastic you can buy with confidence!!

June 03, 2015

Just tried this for the 1st time last week because the store was out of my usual black eyeliner, & I am SOOOO glad I got it! This is by far the best eyeliner I've used in a very long time, if not the best ever. It glides on effortlessly with precise, smooth lines. The best part of it for me as that it really does last all day. My eyelids tend to cause creasing & smudging very easily, but I haven't experienced that at all yet with Liquiline Blast. It lasts me all day long, even in the early summer heat waves. Not to mention, it's a very reasonable price (about $7-$8 @ Walmart). I LOVE this product, would highly recommend to anyone, & it is definitely my new favourite that I'll be buying from now on!

January 08, 2015

I love this eyeliner. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. The Black Fire colour is my favorite - a HD and intense black as if from a liquid eyeliner. Highly recommended for people who prefer eyeliner pencil to liquid eyeliner which can sometimes be difficult to handle. My only rant is that the pencil is too short for its price especially when I never use the smudger at the other end. I suggest that CG modify the design by lengthening the pencil and removing the smudger. Then it will really be PERFECT.

January 07, 2015

Makes for great eyse that stand out. Flows smoothly. Does not run or streak.

December 02, 2014

Cover Girl's black eye liner works fabulously well! Stays on for quite a while without having to reapply. Great quality.

December 01, 2014

I'm a huge fan of Cover Girl, use it everyday!

Love the black liner always goes on easy and looks great!

I use it on the top of my eyelashes for a dramatic look, and sometimes use a t-tip some days to give it that smudge look. Also use it on the bottom as well.

November 02, 2014

I am a huge covergirl fan one of my favorite brands, they never let me down with there great quality products. I love a eyeliner that goes on dark and last for a long time and this product definitely does just that.

October 29, 2014

Works so effectively and makes my eyes pop. Loveeee

October 23, 2014

Great deal for the price, strong pigment. Stayed on through the night without smudging.

October 15, 2014

Was thicker in some areas than others and wasn't the same colour throughout.

Neuven added a new review for