CoverGirl Mascara in Blackest Black Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 822 in Mascara

February 26, 2017

Cover Girl is a fairly good product name and I purchase a lot of their products.This is one of thee best Mascara's on the market because ,it doesn't clump, and that is the very first thing I look for in a a Mascara.Some Mascaras when you use them a couple of time,they tend to get all thick and clumpy.Cover Girl Mascara In Blackest Black is my favorite.I think it lasts longer than most mascaras do also you can get them in many other shades to suite your hair colour or whatever.I think the price is gone down a bit because the last time I purchased it,it was like about a couple dollars cheaper.I recommend this product,it is a good eye Mascara.

February 15, 2017

I have yet to have a problem with this mascara, it seems to always work for me and never run (not that I am crying all the time, but the few times I did it didn't get all crazy with black lines down my face!) Decently priced, but I wish they would put a bit more in the container, seem to only be half full!

February 02, 2017

Ive tried probably over 40 different mascara's in my lifetime and I always go back too this one. I LOVE how thick and long my eyelashes get with this mascara. I only have too apply it a couple times and they are amazingly long and luscious. For only $6 and it lasts me over 2 months I believe it is a great deal and a great quality as well.

February 01, 2017

I find this mascara so sexy! The colour is on point, gives your lashes that look you are trying to achieve and makes your eyes pop! This mascara doesn't make your lashes clump and goes on perfect, great brush!

February 01, 2017

This last's so long on your eyelashes, and in the tube, not only does it give you a full look, there's no clumping and it doesn't flake off! You dont have to keep applying!

January 24, 2017

Love this mascara. Often get many compliments on the length of my lashes when I wear this. Plus it goes on sale often so that helps. I have purchased a few for my friends.

January 18, 2017

This is a great mascara at a reasonable price. I would call this my "everyday" mascara for wearing to work etc. It does a great job of giving some volume to my eyelashes that I would see as appropriate for my place of employment, or dropping the kids off at school etc.

January 11, 2017

Cover girl is usually a good brand for mascara. I do like the backiest black it makes your lashes stick right out, it will last all day and easy to remove

January 10, 2017

I love this mascara, I had the opportunity to test and would 100% purchase this mascara again. I found the colour was perfect, and it didn't clump my lashes together. I wear mascara everyday, and will definitely purchase this product again.

January 05, 2017

Worth every penny! My go to mascara that I buy again and again. I wear glasses and this mascara dries quickly which is a must.

I will continue to use this mascara as long as they make it.