CoverGirl Mascara in Blackest Black Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 801 in Mascara

January 18, 2017

This is a great mascara at a reasonable price. I would call this my "everyday" mascara for wearing to work etc. It does a great job of giving some volume to my eyelashes that I would see as appropriate for my place of employment, or dropping the kids off at school etc.

January 11, 2017

Cover girl is usually a good brand for mascara. I do like the backiest black it makes your lashes stick right out, it will last all day and easy to remove

January 10, 2017

I love this mascara, I had the opportunity to test and would 100% purchase this mascara again. I found the colour was perfect, and it didn't clump my lashes together. I wear mascara everyday, and will definitely purchase this product again.

January 05, 2017

Worth every penny! My go to mascara that I buy again and again. I wear glasses and this mascara dries quickly which is a must.

I will continue to use this mascara as long as they make it.

December 03, 2016

I love covergirl mascara. It gives my lashes amazing length and amazing volume. It holds a curl really well too. It doesn't dry too crunchy so your eyelashes are still soft to the touch after application.

November 30, 2016

I have been surprised with the quality of CoverGirl mascara products recently!
    In todays makeup market there are many many many products that vary in prices and you seem lost, or confused on what to end up buying.
    I took a shot at bought this and I dont regret it.
    great product, beautiful lashes.

November 28, 2016

I used this one for a couple years, I absolutely love it. I actually use a variety of different mascara however this one is a really great builder and gives a great deal of volume. I like the dramatic effect it gives and how it lasts and lasts.

November 28, 2016

This mascara is super affordable and it gives great volume but I find it flakes a lot and It always clumped on me, also it wasn't a very rich black, it always turned grey. I stopped using it.

November 28, 2016

CoverGirl mascara in blackest black is the mascara that I cannot live without! I use it daily and it works like a charm. My lashes do not clump and it expands and lengthens my lashes which makes me look awake, refreshed and ready to go every day. For me, this is an absolute staple in my routine and highly recommended!

November 20, 2016

I love this mascara. It's definitely one of my go to drugstore mascaras. Perfect for everyday use. The price is amazing and the quality is even better