CoverGirl Mascara in Blackest Black Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 775 in Mascara

December 03, 2016

I love covergirl mascara. It gives my lashes amazing length and amazing volume. It holds a curl really well too. It doesn't dry too crunchy so your eyelashes are still soft to the touch after application.

November 30, 2016

I have been surprised with the quality of CoverGirl mascara products recently!
In todays makeup market there are many many many products that vary in prices and you seem lost, or confused on what to end up buying.
I took a shot at bought this and I dont regret it.
great product, beautiful lashes.

November 28, 2016

I used this one for a couple years, I absolutely love it. I actually use a variety of different mascara however this one is a really great builder and gives a great deal of volume. I like the dramatic effect it gives and how it lasts and lasts.

November 28, 2016

This mascara is super affordable and it gives great volume but I find it flakes a lot and It always clumped on me, also it wasn't a very rich black, it always turned grey. I stopped using it.

November 28, 2016

CoverGirl mascara in blackest black is the mascara that I cannot live without! I use it daily and it works like a charm. My lashes do not clump and it expands and lengthens my lashes which makes me look awake, refreshed and ready to go every day. For me, this is an absolute staple in my routine and highly recommended!

November 20, 2016

I love this mascara. It's definitely one of my go to drugstore mascaras. Perfect for everyday use. The price is amazing and the quality is even better

November 08, 2016

J'adore ce mascara.Je l'utilise de temps à autre et il allonge mes cils et leur donne du volume sans toutefois faire des grumeaux.La brosse ne '' plie pas '' ( quelque chose que je haie ) elle est donc très facile à utiliser!

September 15, 2016

I loved this mascar. Im absolutely going to buy it again. But i find that it was a bit lumpy. I recommend this product to everybody. Also it made my lashes so long!

September 15, 2016

I love this mascara ! I have tried so many other ones but this is my favorite. It does not flake off and it lasts all day. I would definitely recommend this Mascara to everyone

August 31, 2016

So I try out new mascaras all the time. I would have to give this one 5 starts. It does not clump and makes my lashes look longer! It stays on all day so no reapplying and makes my eyes pop!