CoverGirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 860 in Lip Balm

Give your look a breath of fresh air with NatureLuxe Silk Foundation and Gloss Balm. The luxurious formulas, infused with carefully-chosen natural ingredients, deliver a polished makeup look and a lightweight feel. Visit covergirl.ca for more information.

January 11, 2017

I really like this, the colour is really light and it moisturizes really well. I usually wear this when I dont feel like wearing lipstick. I have this in a coral red colour and love it!!

December 21, 2016

I really like these lip balms. They're nice when you don't want to both with lipstick. They keep your lips hydrated and add a nice pop of colour/shimmer. I have this in 3 different colours.

January 25, 2016

The price is a little much for a lip balm, but it does look quite nice. It moisturizes your lips while giving them a subtle tint of colour and sometimes a shimmer.
    It does look mostly natural though, and doesn't feel slick.

April 02, 2015

omg i really loved this product i buying more

September 04, 2014

I really like these balms. They add just a touch of color and brilliance while stying natural. Great range of colors to choose from.

May 27, 2014

I love the Natureluxe line of products!

April 06, 2014

This wasn't my favorite lipstick. It gives a nice shine, and leaves your lips sparkling. But it made my lips feel weird, sort of dry.

March 25, 2014

I LOVE this product. It gives perfect light coverage with a nice sheen. It's my go to balm in my purse, I use it every day when I'm out and about.

March 05, 2014

I was surprised by this product. I don't normally purchase CoverGirl lip balms/glosses/sticks but was surprised! It is a gloos balm, so it moisturizes your lips, but it also gives them a nice rosey colour. The colour ends up looking natural, as opposed to most lipsticks! Would recommend, especially during the summer for a rosey glow!

September 19, 2013

Great product! This is my go to lip product. There is a nice tint of colour but not too colourful which I myself appreciate. Moisturizes the lips for hours!