CoverGirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 783 in Lip Balm

Give your look a breath of fresh air with NatureLuxe Silk Foundation and Gloss Balm. The luxurious formulas, infused with carefully-chosen natural ingredients, deliver a polished makeup look and a lightweight feel. Visit covergirl.ca for more information.

January 25, 2016

The price is a little much for a lip balm, but it does look quite nice. It moisturizes your lips while giving them a subtle tint of colour and sometimes a shimmer.
It does look mostly natural though, and doesn't feel slick.

April 02, 2015

omg i really loved this product i buying more

September 04, 2014

I really like these balms. They add just a touch of color and brilliance while stying natural. Great range of colors to choose from.

May 27, 2014

I love the Natureluxe line of products!

April 06, 2014

This wasn't my favorite lipstick. It gives a nice shine, and leaves your lips sparkling. But it made my lips feel weird, sort of dry.

March 25, 2014

I LOVE this product. It gives perfect light coverage with a nice sheen. It's my go to balm in my purse, I use it every day when I'm out and about.

March 05, 2014

I was surprised by this product. I don't normally purchase CoverGirl lip balms/glosses/sticks but was surprised! It is a gloos balm, so it moisturizes your lips, but it also gives them a nice rosey colour. The colour ends up looking natural, as opposed to most lipsticks! Would recommend, especially during the summer for a rosey glow!

September 19, 2013

Great product! This is my go to lip product. There is a nice tint of colour but not too colourful which I myself appreciate. Moisturizes the lips for hours!

September 05, 2013

I have several Natureluxe Gloss Balms and I love the sheer bit of colour (most of them) but they really don't do anything for me moisturewise. By the end of the day, I'm looking for my Burts Bees balm. But to be fair, I don't think any colour products are great at moisture retension and CoverGirl has done a pretty good job with this one. I'd buy it again.

September 03, 2013

I finally bought this product, and love it.
I am constantly using lip balm for my dry lips, and this product not only helps with my dry lips it also provides great colour. This product is a must in every girls makeup bag

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches