CoverGirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 814 in Lip Balm

Give your look a breath of fresh air with NatureLuxe Silk Foundation and Gloss Balm. The luxurious formulas, infused with carefully-chosen natural ingredients, deliver a polished makeup look and a lightweight feel. Visit covergirl.ca for more information.

January 11, 2017

I really like this, the colour is really light and it moisturizes really well. I usually wear this when I dont feel like wearing lipstick. I have this in a coral red colour and love it!!

December 21, 2016

I really like these lip balms. They're nice when you don't want to both with lipstick. They keep your lips hydrated and add a nice pop of colour/shimmer. I have this in 3 different colours.

January 25, 2016

The price is a little much for a lip balm, but it does look quite nice. It moisturizes your lips while giving them a subtle tint of colour and sometimes a shimmer.
    It does look mostly natural though, and doesn't feel slick.

April 02, 2015

omg i really loved this product i buying more

September 04, 2014

I really like these balms. They add just a touch of color and brilliance while stying natural. Great range of colors to choose from.

May 27, 2014

I love the Natureluxe line of products!

April 06, 2014

This wasn't my favorite lipstick. It gives a nice shine, and leaves your lips sparkling. But it made my lips feel weird, sort of dry.

March 25, 2014

I LOVE this product. It gives perfect light coverage with a nice sheen. It's my go to balm in my purse, I use it every day when I'm out and about.

March 05, 2014

I was surprised by this product. I don't normally purchase CoverGirl lip balms/glosses/sticks but was surprised! It is a gloos balm, so it moisturizes your lips, but it also gives them a nice rosey colour. The colour ends up looking natural, as opposed to most lipsticks! Would recommend, especially during the summer for a rosey glow!

September 19, 2013

Great product! This is my go to lip product. There is a nice tint of colour but not too colourful which I myself appreciate. Moisturizes the lips for hours!

smontero84 earned the Beauty Expert badge

khboyd has posted in the forum topic
    Losing weight tips

khboyd has posted in the forum topic
    10 FUN THINGS YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW

mrs_biss added a new review for
    OPI Nail Polish