CoverGirl Natureluxe Silk Foundation Reviews

Ranked #122 out of 653 in Foundation

Natureluxe Silk Foundation contains a lightweight blend of hints of jojoba and rosehip extracts along with cucumber water which is a lighter, more luxurious alternative to a heavier feeling emollient. Visit covergirl.ca for more information.

June 24, 2016

I LOVE this foundation! It is light on my skin and always covers beautifully! It is very easy to match to my skin tone so I don't get any of those awkward foundation lines around my hairline or jaw. One of the only foundations I have found that will cover my acne marks and not cause any new ones! I will definitely be buying the product again!

May 04, 2016

YUCK as mentioned below the smell of this foundation was terrible. Made me break out before the end of the day and my skin was super oily. Will NOT be buying this again

May 04, 2016

I just want to start off by saying i have tried so many foundations over the years--many I reacted too some just ha such a bad smell...and some really had no coverage period..
    here are the reasons why I would suggest this product ...It really does provide great coverage..and I find that it does not rub off like most foundations...I mean it comes off easy but not easy which I like...The best thing is...The smell...Man it smells so clean and fresh...I just love it ...And the saying a little goes a long way is so true...it does..So a tube will last you a long time...Me around 7mths..and that is with using it daily...
    I am very happy with the price- coverage and smell !!!!!

March 15, 2016

This does not have very good coverage but it does apply pretty smooth. Awful for oily skin, it made my skin so greasy within hours. Will definitely not be purchasing again. Maybe better for people with dry skin and just looking for a little coverage.

October 07, 2015

if you are someone who doesnt like to feel any makeup on your face then this would work for you. it is very light and doesnt have the best coverage

March 29, 2015

1. The smell is DISGUSTING.
    2. It's so liquidy and has like 0 coverage
    3. It oxidizes to be orange!

February 08, 2015

This was my first ever liquid foundation way back in the ninth grade, and of course because TSwift was in the commercial I just had to have it. It covered well, but it would oxidise to an orange colour by the end of the day and it didn't control oil. I remember clearly once waiting for my friends outside to walk home after class and one of my friends saying "you have something orange on your nose" ! ah!

November 15, 2014

Like others - wanted to like it, but found it pretty "meh" across the board. It didn't really live up to some of the CG line for me, the only benefit I really found was my skin felt nice? But the coverage was meh, the tone wasn't quite right, and it didn't cover any problem areas, like acne, redness or dark spots.

October 27, 2014

I wasn't a huge fan of this. Sad because I really wanted to like it! my sister has it and LOVES it but I guess its just not the product for me! It didn't cover like I wanted and after searching for the right shade for 20 minutes I got it home and still didn't think it looked quite right! oh well better luck next time i guess.

September 08, 2014

I had hopes of hiding my rosacea redness and bumps, and unfortunately this performed no better than most other comparably priced foundations. If you only have mild skin tone issues it might be worth it.