CoverGirl Oil Control Foundation Reviews

Ranked #459 out of 613 in Foundation

September 23, 2016

This is my go-to drugstore foundation and I love it! Even though my skin has been more combo lately this has still worked wonderfully for my skin and the colour matching is perfect!

September 10, 2016

Covergirl oil control foundation is a full coverage product you can use every day. I love the way you cant feel it but you know you have it on. Blends nicely and is reasonably priced

August 11, 2016

I have combination skin. I decided to try this out to see if it would control the oily parts of my face. What a disaster. After an hour in the sun I had barely and coverage and a lot of shine. Looked great for about an hour. Couldn't find a shade to perfectly match my skin tone so I had to get a little creative and mix two shades. Not worth the price.

February 10, 2016

I didn't like the foundation because I could never find the right colour for me. I found I always looked to orange and it came off in my clothing all the time and would stain them.

February 10, 2016

I had some issues with this line trying to find my best fit - it seems as though I am between two as one is too dark and the previous one is too light.
    That being said, it does a great job of coverage. It feels lightweight and take away the oil sheen.
    Look out for coupons, though!

1.5/5

December 18, 2015

I tried the oil control cover up for a week. I found that it did conceal good however it did give me more acne then what i had. It made my face brake out so bad.

March 09, 2015

It's too oily and it doesnt covered my imperfections

March 09, 2015

caked up after a couple hours.

September 22, 2014

I have oily skin that is prone to breakouts, I thought I would try this foundation and it does a good enough job keeping my face from getting super oily during the day.

I still need to use the oil blotters during the day but it is not as bad as some other brands.

August 17, 2014

In the summer, I get super oily skin from being in the sun, and I find most foundations with spf tend to make my face more oily, but this is by far my new favorite summer foundation! Not only does it control the oil, but it has spf!!, It is honestly super fabulous and I'm very impressed.
    I've been using the same foundation for over two years now, and even though it is by far my favorite, this is a top summer one for me!, the price is a little steep compared to my average foundation, but well worth it.
    It lasts a long time, gives amazing coverage, and has a very light feel to it.
    A Covergirl!!