Covergirl & Olay Eye Rehab CC Cream Concealer Reviews

Ranked #174 out of 347 in Eye Cream

August 24, 2016

I like this product. Its a little oily. I like using this product in the winter but int he summer it does not work with my skin. I would recommend for people with very dry skin. It covers very well.

July 18, 2016

Covergirl & Olay Eye Rehab CC Cream Concealer works very well diminishing blemishes and reducing visibility of puffy eyes It can be used in addition to your loose powder works the best!

June 10, 2015

covergilr sa fait longtemps que je nes pas revue leur maquillage qui etait si bon ser juste de valeur car jamais beaucoup sont utilisation

June 09, 2015

love it. WOrks great. Love the brush applicator

1.5/5

June 09, 2015

I found this product to be too oily for my skin

October 08, 2014

Not one of my best CC concealer's that I have used. I personally would not use this again.

September 19, 2014

I got some of this to try and help cover up some of the darkness under my eyes. It did cover them up pretty well, I just don't like that caked on feel that it seemed to give me. It blended and went on pretty smoothly and smells pretty good. I just need something that doesn't feel so caked on

September 15, 2014

i liked the coverage, but i found it creased very easily and got oily quicker than others i've used.

September 09, 2014

I was cursed with constant dark circles under my eyes, no matter how much sleep I get, how much I take care of myself, they're there.
    I got this thinking it would help at least cover them up during the day, and BONUS, even help fade them over time.
    No such luck.
    I use it religiously every day, even if I'm not really going anywhere, for the last month or so, and it still hasn't really helped anything as far as appearance,
    As far as covering the dark circles, it works alright, but you can still tell (at least with me) that it looks like you haven't slept for a long, long while.
    I would recommend this product for someone who has dark circles, but not too dark.