CoverGirl & Olay Pressed Powder Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 346 in Powder

January 18, 2017

its a good combination. great to blot oil and for makeup touchups. however, i have acne prone skin and powder makes me break out more so i dont use this on a regular basis.

January 16, 2017

I find this powder is not too heavy, and goes a long way. I have tried many others and find this one to be the lightest, and best matches my skin tone. I have normal skin and have never had any issues with it drying my skin

January 06, 2017

The covergirl and olay pressed powder was very gentle on my sensitive skin. It did not clog my pores or cause breakouts. It was easy to find a matching skin tone.

December 22, 2016

I was a firm user of this product for many years. I have tried the mattifying and sensitive skin ones and they did work reasonably well. Unfortunately, I did have to touch up my oily skin a couple times during the day. I recommend this if you don't want to spend too much on a powder, but the are better things on the market.

November 22, 2016

I love to use this over my foundation to create a matte soft finish. It is great at absorbing facial oils and makes my skin so soft. It comes in a variety of shades to suit your skin tone and I really love how long it lasts me. It doesn't seem to run off throughout the day, so I never need to reapply, it also does not transfer to my husband. This really makes me look like I have naturally beautiful skin.

November 22, 2016

I always use covergirl. Mostly because it's the best cost effective. For my skin though, it only lasts 4 hours without a primer. The look is sleek, and smooth. But, again, I have to use a primer.

September 04, 2016

This amazing pressed powder covers every imperfection.. It's affordable and it works just like any expensive makeup powder it keeps your makeup on all day

September 02, 2016

I use CoverGirl Pressed Powder every day. I've used it since I was a teenager to cover my blemishes in my skin. I also use CoverGirl Clean Coverup. I will not leave the house until my makeup is done. I would recommend this product to anyone..

May 18, 2016

Wow this pressed powder is simply amazing! I can't say enough good things about it. Great price point and effective. I love the little white puff that comes inside

May 09, 2016

I love CoverGirl, even back in highschool it was my favourite! And since they have teamed up with Olay, it's been like a match made in HEAVEN! I love pressed powder more than liquid foundation. And this one is well worth the money.

mmahar added a new review for
    Compound W wart remover