CoverGirl & Olay Pressed Powder Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 333 in Powder

November 22, 2016

I love to use this over my foundation to create a matte soft finish. It is great at absorbing facial oils and makes my skin so soft. It comes in a variety of shades to suit your skin tone and I really love how long it lasts me. It doesn't seem to run off throughout the day, so I never need to reapply, it also does not transfer to my husband. This really makes me look like I have naturally beautiful skin.

November 22, 2016

I always use covergirl. Mostly because it's the best cost effective. For my skin though, it only lasts 4 hours without a primer. The look is sleek, and smooth. But, again, I have to use a primer.

September 04, 2016

This amazing pressed powder covers every imperfection.. It's affordable and it works just like any expensive makeup powder it keeps your makeup on all day

September 02, 2016

I use CoverGirl Pressed Powder every day. I've used it since I was a teenager to cover my blemishes in my skin. I also use CoverGirl Clean Coverup. I will not leave the house until my makeup is done. I would recommend this product to anyone..

May 18, 2016

Wow this pressed powder is simply amazing! I can't say enough good things about it. Great price point and effective. I love the little white puff that comes inside

May 09, 2016

I love CoverGirl, even back in highschool it was my favourite! And since they have teamed up with Olay, it's been like a match made in HEAVEN! I love pressed powder more than liquid foundation. And this one is well worth the money.

April 26, 2016

J adore ce produit, il me fait une belle peau douce et soyeuse qui semble etre naturel. Enleve toute luisance du visage! Je suis tres satisfaite de ce produits!! Et, je le recommande grandement!!

April 22, 2016

Enjoy this product, goes on nicely to cover blemishes. It does not make my skin oily nor does it dry it out. Prefer over liquid product as it blends in better with my skin.

April 16, 2016

Covergirl and Olay Pressed Powder.
This is an amazing product, I especially love to use it over a foundation, concealer, or BB cream. It creates a beautiful matte finish and leaves my face feel soft, smooth, and a very important factor, FLAWLESS!
I would totally buy again and I have been using a fair amount of mine for over three months and it is barely gone! I love this product and it is worth every penny. I have the shade Fair #310 and even know I was iffy, it went on beautiful and it was a little lighter but could work as if it was like a highlighter! Also, a great eyeshadow based.
I hope my review helped you to know if you should or shouldn't buy this product! Hope you do!

-DangerousWoman

March 23, 2016

left my skin feeling dry, and flaky.
went on smooth no problem, I then noticed it wasn't mixing into my skin properly, I washed it off and tried again, same result. I dealt with it, to give it an honest try, and to be honest all I could feel on my face was the pressed powder, and when I rubbed my cheek it flaked off and was left on my hand