CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Eye Concealer

CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Eye Concealer Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 405 in Concealer

January 08, 2017

This is so creamy and easy to apply. It blends in great. It comes in so many shades so it is easy to pick the one that is right for you. I love this product.

November 15, 2016

It blended very well, and looked very natural. It lasted a long time as well, and was easy to apply. I don't have the time to spend on putting on much makeup, so it was perfect for me.

September 27, 2016

It is a wonderful product with no chalkiness showing wrinkles or darkness showing through , I would and have recommended this product to friends . Will continue to buy it for many years :)

April 14, 2016

This is the first drugstore concealer I found that works for me. It matches my skin color perfectly. It goes on very smooth and is a creamy consistency.

April 10, 2016

I thought it was really easy to apply and blended nicely. The longevity was okay, it wore off a little through the day. It creased a little bit but not as much as I expected. Even though I like this product, it doesn't beat out my regular concealer.

March 29, 2016

This concealer leaves your face feeling au naturel and young. No need for a mess either. make sure you pick the right shade for the perfect feeling face

March 28, 2016

This concealer works very well to hide dark circles and puffiness. It didn't make my eyes feel heavy either. This product is a little on the expensive side, thus making it difficult to purchase on the regular. I would definitely recommend this product and perhaps if it was cheaper I would continue to purchase regularly.

February 23, 2016

Somewhat impressed have very dark circles around my eyes and it seems to do very well covering up my coon eyes. Definatly evened out my skin tone under the eyes.

February 10, 2016

This concealer is exactly what I need ,i like the coverage & the cosistancy of this concealer

February 03, 2016

Great product! Creamy under the eye, doesnt dry out.