CoverGirl + Olay Simply Ageless Eye Corrector Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 389 in Concealer

February 23, 2016

If you're like me, those dark bags under the eyes need to go. CoverGirl Corrector Helps. it conceals all the dark color under the eyes and it makes me look refreshed. Its a great product to always have close by.

May 22, 2015

I wouldn't go as far as saying I have HORRIBLE dark circles, but they're pretty bad ( due to lack of sleep caused my mild insomnia ): ) This sucks cause people always comment on how tired I look, and how much older I appear then my actual age,

I've been using this product for almost a YEAR now, and there is still about 1/4th of the product left ( which is REALLY good for the price, $8-ish?).

Since I have yellow undertones, this corrector works really well ( since this corrector is extremely YELLOW, it helps to reduce purples, and blues since they're complimentary colours (opposites on the colour wheel) which works so so well to cover dark circles (: ) Of course, you'll find that it is a bit too yellow to wear alone, so you'll have to wear concealer on top of it; just make sure to PAT and NOT rub!

In terms of "staying power", it usually lasts me half the day, then I have to re-apply a bit more (just in the shadows of the dark circles), and then just pat on some concealer. Overall, not a big deal for me (although it WOULD be nice if it did stay all day, but, I guess you shouldn't ask for too much, since this corrector is already SO good)

UPDATE: This product has since been discontinued, which sucks, since it was such a holy grail for me... still have not been able to find a yellow based concealer that could match this one.

May 13, 2015

Liked the way it smoothed my wrinkles under my eyes.

May 05, 2015

I bought this to try because I read good reviews but didn't care for it myself

May 04, 2015

While I am still young, I want to make sure I take care of my skin. The eye corrector just helps remove those faint lines that are starting to peek out with age!

April 01, 2015

I find it's much too orange based and doesn't really cover dark spots that well.

March 31, 2015

It my eyes seemed renewed a bit fresher brighter especially with my dark circles which is my biggest problemproblem great coverup thumbs up

March 19, 2015

Got this from publicity awhile back. The olay cream that's swirled in has to be blended right or it's too thick. Also it hardens really quick after awhile. It's pretty decent but you need to apply just a tiny bit.

March 19, 2015

Great price, great quality and coverage !

January 05, 2015

I have a lot of dark circles for a very long time and have tried many many products. But This REALLY worked!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products