Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless

Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 400 in Concealer

January 13, 2017

I am in loove with this simply ageless ! It evens out my skin tone and gets amazing coverage without creasing into the fine lines on my face. Also love the velvety feel.

July 04, 2016

I have used this product for 1 year and i love it! Makes my skin feel soft. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to have soft smooth skin.

March 29, 2016

Worth every penny. Great smell. Great clean cream. Doesnt feel oily at all.

I really recommend this product to anyone especially beginners who are starting tonuse age defying cream.

March 01, 2016

My mother uses this and one day while i was at her house i decided to try it out and found it actually works pretty well for it being something my mother purchased lmao

February 16, 2016

I love using this as my every day makeup, I love that I don't feel oily and it goes on very well. It's wear is good to. like it doesn't fade shortly after applying. I recommend it to anyone that doesn't want to spend big $$ on coverup.

January 16, 2016

I love the Olay family of products but as I age, I find myself starting to use the Ageless line. This blends well and is light to use around the eyes. While I haven't been using it long enough to see any dramatic effects, I do find my skin a little tighter and lines around my eyes a little less noticeable.

December 12, 2015

I've been searching for a long time for makeup that works for me. I think this is it, not too expensive and it covers all of what I need. It comes in many shades, and its easy to match up