Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless

Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 433 in Concealer

March 06, 2017

this product has the best and cleanest coverage I have ever used. there are no blend lines no heavy feeling. just light, like wearing nothing at all. I have oily skin and this hides everything.

January 30, 2017

A friend of mine has this and i tried it and fell in love I'm buying one myself right away, it wasn't oily or caked looking at all and stayed on very well.

January 13, 2017

I am in loove with this simply ageless ! It evens out my skin tone and gets amazing coverage without creasing into the fine lines on my face. Also love the velvety feel.

July 04, 2016

I have used this product for 1 year and i love it! Makes my skin feel soft. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to have soft smooth skin.

March 29, 2016

Worth every penny. Great smell. Great clean cream. Doesnt feel oily at all.

I really recommend this product to anyone especially beginners who are starting tonuse age defying cream.

March 01, 2016

My mother uses this and one day while i was at her house i decided to try it out and found it actually works pretty well for it being something my mother purchased lmao

February 16, 2016

I love using this as my every day makeup, I love that I don't feel oily and it goes on very well. It's wear is good to. like it doesn't fade shortly after applying. I recommend it to anyone that doesn't want to spend big $$ on coverup.

January 16, 2016

I love the Olay family of products but as I age, I find myself starting to use the Ageless line. This blends well and is light to use around the eyes. While I haven't been using it long enough to see any dramatic effects, I do find my skin a little tighter and lines around my eyes a little less noticeable.

December 12, 2015

I've been searching for a long time for makeup that works for me. I think this is it, not too expensive and it covers all of what I need. It comes in many shades, and its easy to match up

jessica1238888 added a new review for
    Lysol Wipes Lavender

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Freebies!!!!

Animanie earned the Elite Reviewer badge

Animanie added a new review for
    QUO Blending Sponge