CoverGirl + Olay The DePuffer Eye Concealer

CoverGirl + Olay The DePuffer Eye Concealer Reviews

Ranked #203 out of 433 in Concealer

February 21, 2016

The Depuffer has a metal tip that gives a cooling and massaging sensation as you apply it to the under eye area to relieve puffiness and dark circles.
    Overall I gave this product an 8 out of 10,
    Pros—Cooling tip, hides dark circles, blends easily
    Cons—May cause allergies to flare up

February 23, 2015

my number one eye concealer. evens out my skin tone and covers dark circles. i love it

November 30, 2014

I really like this product. I was in a rush when I bought it, but I found that I actually liked the way it worked. I would recommend this to others who are looking for a cheap eye concealer.

November 21, 2014

This product conceals well and has the added benefit of Olay ingredients. I have sensitive skin and am able to use this product, but not many others. The applicator tip is handy and keeps things neat.

November 04, 2014

The product goes on with an easy glide of metal on skin. The sensation is very cooling to the skin and works in with ease.

October 26, 2014

Most concealers I've tried, regardless of price, require an artist's touch to apply in order to look natural while doing the job. The DePuffer has a cool-touch metal tip for application that can't fail. No cracking, running or fading, and the shade blends perfectly with my natural skin tone. Normally, the bags under my eyes need luggage tags; The DePuffer gives me a healthy, well-rested look with minimum effort. Cover Girl Olay is sold at all major drugstores and mass merchandisers, at a very affordable price. Great product!

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Freebies!!!!

osswimmer added a new review for
    Grace Virgin Coconut Oil

osswimmer added a new review for
    Blistex Lip Medex

jessica1238888 added a new review for
    Lysol Wipes Lavender

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up