CoverGirl Outlast Pressed Powder Concealer

CoverGirl Outlast Pressed Powder Concealer Reviews

Ranked #299 out of 418 in Concealer

November 22, 2016

After trying the Covergirl outlast matte finishing powder for a week, I am now convinced that it has passed my expecations. For a very affordable drugstore product it does the job pretty well. I lover the matte formula which prevents shine and keeps my make up in place even after 10 hours. It is perfect for my sensitive combination skin. I have not experienced any breakouts or reactions. It leaves my skin smooth and shine free. I have tried this product over several different types of foundations and it has held up with all of them and works amazing for setting my concealer. The coverage is also great. Love the cute packaging. I prefer to apply the product with a brush so that I don't use to much. I found the sponge applicator made my skin looks caked up. Great for touch ups during the day. I will recommend this product to friends.

March 13, 2013

The price of this concealer was great, but I found it was much like any other pressed powder concealer I've tried. Pressed powder isn't as effective as liquid or mousse concealer, but it works in a pinch. It went on nice and light but didn't last for very long.

Tweets77 has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

siffieee has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?

nyou.ca added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops