• CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Glosstinis
  • CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Glosstinis

CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Glosstinis Reviews

Ranked #732 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

March 08, 2015

CoverGirl Outlast nail polish does exactly as the title says. It stays on for days with no fading or chipping. I put 2 coats of this color on, just so it wouldn't be so transparent.

September 15, 2014

These polishes are fantastic! They go on so smooth, dry at a decent rate and the colors are gorgeous. I absolutely love them. I'm not very good at painting my nails myself but the applicator for this polish makes it easy. Great product!

August 05, 2014

Best one step nail color I have used to date. They have awesome colors and the shine is amazing.

February 21, 2014

I bought this in Sangria a while back and, geez, I gotta say, this stuff holds up to the ranks of Top Speed nail lacquer! It dries fast and is good quality (I mean it is Covergirl). It seems to have a slight sparkle to it, but not too fifth-grade-esque. I think the next colour I'll go with next is a mint or aqua colour. They're all so pretty and they come in a ton of different shades so there is something for everyone!

October 02, 2013

I received this naol polish as a gift from a frend, she knows I love to wear nail polish. The colour is "SANGRIA" it's a red and orange tone. it goes on perfect, it has a sparkle to it when dry. I do love the bright colour and most important it last a long time.

October 02, 2013

Absolutely adore the new fall color , Sangria! great color ! great nail polish! love it!

September 29, 2013

I love this nail polish because it goes on well, covers in just one coat and the color is fantastic! A great purchase!

September 29, 2013

I got this nail polish in Sangria, the limited edition colour. I love the colour and I love the silky feel this nail polish on my nails. It is a gorgeous colour and I love it. Unfortunately it promises 7 days without a top coat, but it definitely did not even stand a day without chipping. It was pretty while it lasted, but chips are still inevitable.