CoverGirl OutLast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss Reviews

Ranked #583 out of 1479 in Nail Polish

March 10, 2015

Many colours to choose from. Dries quickly.

October 10, 2014

I love the assortment of colors .The color last a long long time as looks just polished for weeks

September 08, 2014

It is really opaque after only 1 coat and dries comparatively fast! Very impressed with the formula and application.

September 05, 2014

Bought it on a whim because it was $3.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart and I was in the mood to buy some fall colors. I bought Sapphire Flare and LOVE IT. It could be a one-coater with careful application, dries in a reasonably fast time and lasts as long as a high end polish does. Try them!

August 06, 2014

Bon produit, belle couleur, beau shine la seule petite chose c'est qu'il s'use facilement mettre plus d'une couche pour meilleure tenue

August 06, 2014

It doesn't stay on your nail for a long time and the colour doesn't last at all. I was very disappointed when I used it. . The square cap is very difficult to hold on to when applying the nail polish. I don't recommend it :(

May 27, 2014

I love CoverGirl Nail Polish!
    It goes on smoothly and lasts for about a week, with the proper top coat.

April 14, 2014

Got this nail polish in a bright sangria colour and was super excited to try it out. It dried fairly quickly and was definitely glossy but I did notice it came off fairly quickly and chipped. I'd try it again but it might not be my go to polish.

March 06, 2014

I love nail polish and have quite the collection already, but for some reason had never tried CoverGirl Outlast. I had the opportunity to try Outlast during the #PanteneBeautifulHair event ChickAdvisor hosted last month and was immediately smitten. The very next day I picked a bottle up at the drugstore.

I chose "Lasting Love" - an unapologetic Crayola-bright red that I adore. That's not why I chose Outlast, though. Just like other nail lines, they have a wide variety of colours and it usually depends on the mood as to which shade will attract me.

The reason I was drawn to Outlast was that it's designed to be base, colour, and topcoat in one. As a religious base- and top-coat applier, I was skeptical. However, Outlast stands up to its promise and delivers a high shine, long lasting, and strongly pigmented nail lacquer that really only needs 1 coat. I put on 2 coats out of habit. I guess the only downside (if it can be called that) is that because of the rich colour, it's difficult to apply a semi sheer layer. This is an all-or-nothing polish.

For the price point (and I often see it on sale too), this really is one of the better polishes I've used. I would definitely buy more shades of Outlast... if I can find the space in my beauty cabinet :)

February 17, 2014

Love this product!!! Brilliant shine without a topcoat! Easy application with a beautiful smooth finish. I work with my hands and wash them very often, even with all this my color did not chip or damage for ALMOST a week. Normal nail polish would have flaked, chipped or scratched within a day or two. Have bought 6 different colors and I have to say the non metallic neutral shades do last longer than the others. I was not sure how easy the polish would be to get off or if it was going to stain my nails due to its durability, but I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it came off, and no staining!! Would recommend this product to everyone!!