CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 595 in Foundation

November 19, 2016

By far my favourite drug store foundation. I have been using this foundation for 3 years now. I have combination skin. This foundation is perfect for me during the summers and winters. It has a primer concealer and foundation built in one. I has medium buildable coverage. It goes on flawlessly. It is non greasy and stays put all day. If you put a think amount under the eyes and leave it there for a minute to 2 and then blend it in with a beauty blender it gives such good coverage for dark under eyes. I bought a lighter shade fory full face and a darker shade for contouring. I love the pump bottle. It is very hygienic and prevents messy spills. Great value for the price.

October 29, 2016

I've been using this product for a few years now! I have oily, acne prone skin and I find is great on my skin as it's not heavy and you don't have to put on too much to get great coverage. It looks natural and fresh. It leaves a matte finish and stays on all day and works really well with bronzers and blushes!

October 04, 2016

I love this foundation but GOSH it's SO deadly on my dry skin...I have tried their olay mixed one and it just doesn't have the same coverage... :( I found an alternative that helps - I add a drop of olive oil with the foundation and apply...but just not liking that much..works great though on oily skin :)

September 25, 2016

I'm pretty surprised to have found a drugstore foundation that meets my needs and is actually light enough for my fair skin. I use this in the palest shade, and it matches quite well. The coverage is medium and can be built up, while still looking natural. It blends well (I use Real Techniques' blending sponge) and lasts throughout the day (though I do use a pressed powder on top).

As for the 3-in-1 aspect; I still use a separate primer and concealer, though you could probably get away without using either with this foundation if you have little in the way in blemishes. I definitely still need a concealer for my undereyes. But, standing alone as just a foundation, CoverGirl's Outlast Stay Fabulous gets an A+ from me!

September 25, 2016

Produit de pharmacie ,mais de qualité haute gamme. Beaucoup de choix de teinte .... produit fluide, haute couvrance, fps 20 à l'intérieur, petit prix. Super fond de teint !

September 20, 2016

This product is really good. It is all day wearable, it looks great and has sunscreen in it. I would highly recommend it to any makeup lover! It is well worth the price you pay for it!

September 01, 2016

Perfect color for my light skin tone. Amazing coverage and finish. Performs like a high end item but at drug store prices. I love this stuff and keep going back to it.

August 30, 2016

I like this product because of the coverage. It blends really well into your skin and it also covers imperfections on your skin really well. I use this product every day.

August 12, 2016

J'aime tellement ce fond de teint! Il fait naturel et je n'ai pas besoin de mettre de la poudre matifiante partout sur mon visage, excepté là où j'ai mis du cache-cerne! Il couvre très bien et je n'ai pas du tout l'impression d'en avoir! Sont prix est assez abordable dans les magasins de grandes surfaces! En plus, il est fait avec une pompe, ce qui est parfait!

July 06, 2016

I received the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation from BzzAgent, which states that it has "the lasting power of primer, coverage of a concealer, and blendability of a foundation in one. Shine free". The fact that it has SPF 20 is a bonus too!
I was super excited to try it but unfortunately felt disappointed with the eventual results. I like that it has SPF, but it's lasting primer effect did not last on me! I have combo skin and this lasted for about 5 hours before it looked like I wasn't wearing anything :( (on my face, anyway!). On a good note, I did remain shine-free as it claimed, and the formula is thin and silky, which allows for multiple layers of blending if needed #gotitfree

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation