CoverGirl Perfect Blend Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #659 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Endless possibilities—how nice to have them! This pencil gives you a full range of eye-opening looks that are a snap to do. Draw the line to a precise point, then if you want, softly smudge with the plush blender tip. Go soft, softer or softest—you decide.

February 16, 2016

An easy to apply product, that is true to color. It doesn't last long at all and smudges super easy. Definitely over priced for the effectiveness of the product

January 27, 2015

So cheap and goes on nicely!! I will always get this!

June 13, 2014

I try Many Many eye-liner , some not Nice black some dont stay in place, some cost to much but this one is perfect blend!!!!

June 13, 2014

Love my covergirl perfect blend eyeliner for the summer

October 11, 2013

Great product, applies easily, sharpens easily and with the "smudger" you can get nice blending.

July 10, 2013

I like this product as it goes on easy and looks good.

October 10, 2012

I get this is black and really like it works well with my skin type and also easy to apply and so many different possiablties you can do with this all in one product. I will be buying this again and recommend this to family and friends

March 25, 2011

I love this eyeliner! It goes on very easy and very dark. Reapplying is no bog deal if it comes off, and if it smudges it's very easy to wipe it off. It does blend very well feels much better than most stick eye liners on my face. It goes on as smooth as in twist up eyeliner, and in some cases better.

April 13, 2010

I Love this eyeliner its not too big nor too small so u can take it with you everywhere you go! Basic Black is the one i get and i love it ! it stays on well at least on your eyelid it does! if you wanna go for the smoky eye look you can also do it with this eyeliner because it has a plush blender tip on one end and its not only for blending i also use it if i mess up my makeup but overall i do recommend this eyeliner!

March 01, 2009

I'm surprised people don't rave about this product more often. I usually don't like kohl liners, but this one is perfect. The color goes on smooth and stays in place ALL DAY. I can get home 15 hours later with perfectly rimmed eyes still. The color goes on as promised and isn't sheer or too light, one swipe does the trick just fine. I have tried expensive liners in the past and none have stayed longer or have created a better look than Perfect Blend. If you haven't tried it, you really should. I promise its worth it. (I swear I don't work for Covergirl :) )