Covergirl Plumpify Blastpro Mascara Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 775 in Mascara

September 24, 2016

This is probably my favorite mascara at the moment I do not use it on my lower lashes due to the size of them vs the brush but I love love love this stuff it makes my eyes pop and I will keep buying this. I have not found one I like more yet!

1.5/5

August 27, 2016

I bought this mascara at Walmart and expected stellar results due to reviews on their site.Wow this was the worst mascara I have used so far, it clumped and just made my lashes a gloppy mess.

August 19, 2016

This was a good mascara and it worked perfectly well but in comparison to the other mascaras covergirl has, this one is not the greatest. The way the brush is designed seemed to have less of an effect on my lashes. The name of the colour lived up to the potential it seemed to have. It was a very dark colour which obviously did make a significant difference in my eyelashes.

August 11, 2016

It's not so bad. I tried the waterproof one in the darkest colour they had. It definitely gives volume. Only complaint is that the brush is GIGANTIC! It's hard to use and it takes time to apply to try and not get any on your eyelids. For that reason I'm undecided as to whether or not I'd buy this again. But definitely give it a try. Product works like it says it works.

June 29, 2016

Cant get enough of this stuff and so glad I found it. As someone with shirt, blonde eye lashes, its been a struggle my whole life to achieve a false lash look without hours of glue and tons of money.

The brush is big and kinda weird to get used to but once you figure out how to use it its golden! Lashes 100% fuller, darker and longer. Will never stray from this brand!!

June 25, 2016

I recieved this as a sample product from BzzAgent and I have to say that I was a little unsure at first because alot of mascaras claim to do alot of things and yet they dont but I didn't find that with this product... It said it adds volume and it did said it didn't clump and it didn't and its water proof.. what more could you want? this is an all in one product that save alot of time theres no need for false lashes to add volume theres no need for an eye lash curler since it does that as well... overall a great product and one that has replaced all my other ones...

June 12, 2016

I received this mascara from Bzzagent to try, and overall I thought it was a mediocre product for its $10 price tag. First of all, the wand is intimidating like other reviewers state. But once you get a handle on it, and know how to use it with your type of lashes, it can work wonders. I honestly don't think the formula is anything amazing, it's the wand that does all the work. The formula itself is average -- I received Very Black and it was indeed, very black, but it flaked off throughout the day and didn't stay in place. Once this bottle is gone, I'm going to keep the wand and use it with the cheaper formulas I love and know work for me.

June 09, 2016

i received this product free for review from cover girl via bzzagent.com. i like this mascara it makes my eye lashes look good. i like the shape of the bottle . i just don't like that the brush was to big. so i found it hard to use the brush to apply the mascara. now i like the mascara its self just not the brush applicator.

June 07, 2016

Covergirl never disappoints. Love the look of the exterior packaging and the interior including the brush. Reasonably priced and can buy one at almost any drugstore.

June 06, 2016

Didn't clump, and stayed on even on a humid summer afternoon! Very impressed with the affordable price, too. Only downside is that the brush itself is rather large, but that's not a biggie...just takes some time to adapt to is all.