CoverGirl pressed powder oil control Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 333 in Powder

November 28, 2016

I use CoverGirl pressed powder oil control regularly. I love it because it's a pressed powder that I can on it's own for a nice overall coverage, or, as part of a team with my favorite foundation. It's perfect to keep in your purse for going out after work for a touch up as well. I definitely recommend!

October 25, 2016

I have been using this product for the past month to keep my oily skin controlled. It is very light-weight and a little goes a long way. It has a matte finish as well which looks amazing. The only downside is, it does not stay matte for long. I will keep using it because I love the finish, however, the constant re-application is starting to wear on me

January 06, 2016

This has been the only pressed powder I have used since I was in high school, 10 + years ago. It's my favourite for a mid day powder. I have sensitive skin and don't have any break outs or irritation from this product; which is why I've always stuck with it. It lasts and it's one of the cheaper options available at my local and major retail stores.

January 04, 2016

I have oily skin and I like using this powder to set my makeup and to help control oil. I find I reapply every few hours and if I'm having an extra oily day I will notice a powder build up on my t zone. I would recommend applying with a brush instead of the sponge if you are pretty oily to avoid build up.