CoverGirl Professional Loose Powder

CoverGirl Professional Loose Powder Reviews

Ranked #254 out of 335 in Powder

CoverGirl Professional Loose Powder: Translucent Tawny #125. This silky-fine loose powder gives you a smooth and beautiful look, and works to help keep foundation looking just right. For a beautiful finish, and a soft, translucent look, this is one powder that's a real pro.

September 26, 2016

This product is decent for drugstore makeup. Although I do find it doesn't keep m makeup in place ALL day, it does hold up quite awhile. I use the Translucent Fair on my light skin and the color is a good match. It does have a chemical smell to it but doesn't linger long. If you're in a pinch, I would recommend it.

September 02, 2016

I have used CoverGirl Professional loose powder, translucent light 110 forever, since I was 13 years old, it looks so natural you can hardly tell you have it on. I would recommend this product to anyone.

June 27, 2016

I love this loose powder. It is lightweight and leaves a nice polished natural look to your makeup. The container is easy to use and allows the right amount of powder on the puff. This powder is also very affordable.

June 23, 2016

I got to try this after asking a question on influenster. I have combination skin and I wanted to try baking, and it went well. Although I do get powder everywhere. was pretty cheap.

March 01, 2016

this product met my expectations and adds a warm tone to set my foundation. the only thing that i didn't like was that the color was to dark and didn't match my skin tone very good.

February 03, 2016

Great loose powder, sets my foundation perfectly. love the added touch of warmth to my super pale skin. will continue to repurchase each time i run out

May 29, 2015

This product worked very well but I couldn't get over the perfume smell that lasted all day. If you are scent sensitive this product sucks

May 29, 2015

LOVE loose powder cover up. Need barely any, and it lasts forever! Smalls good too.

April 16, 2015

I love Cover Girl's loose powder. I had used it for years and always provided all day coverage. Now that I'm older and have went through menopause, I tend to sweat on my face at times. I have to alternate using different loose powders now, based on my needs.

April 16, 2015

I have used better powder but all in all for the price it's a good buy. I continue to buy it so it's not all bad.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products