CoverGirl Professional Mascara Black Brown

CoverGirl Professional Mascara Black Brown Reviews

Ranked #516 out of 775 in Mascara

September 12, 2016

This is the mascara I use when I want a very natural look. The black brown color in particular looks very natural. It lengthens a little, but mostly separates the lashes well. I don't like big mascara brushes, and this CoverGirl Professional Mascara has the perfect brush for me!

July 18, 2015

I love this mascara. Not only is it super affordable (Around $5) It works better then the more expensive mascaras that I've used.

January 05, 2015

This is my go to brand of mascara. I have tried many others and always return to Covergirl Professional. It makes your lashes stand out! They look longer and thicker and is definitely my favourite mascara.

April 21, 2014

Great mascara formula, I love the bristles good for separating lashes. Makes them doll like and full. Great for bottom lashes aswell since the formula is a drier formula. Super inexpensive aswell. I love.

August 25, 2012

Ever since I started wearing mascara, (age 12), my first one ever was this one; Covergirl Professional Mascara. I remember buying it at what was then known as Big V, now Shopper's Drug Mart, lol. It was a reasonable price back then, and it still is. THis one is probably my utmost favourite. Doesn't clump, gives enough product when applying one coat (it's not necessary for two), but I always do for that look I'm looking for. Trick to applying two coats and making it look good and not clumpy: Apply second coat while first one is still fresh. My verdict/recommendation: A high five! Worth the money, and very affordable too. I notice you can buy this at well.ca too.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml