CoverGirl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

CoverGirl Professional Natural Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #723 out of 773 in Mascara

February 24, 2015

I love this mascara for its natural look and because there is no lumps , that's what I wanted. By cons , my eyelashes were lacking a bit in length and thickness compared with other mascara for an affordable price

September 16, 2014

I use this mascara for my brows, to shape and tame them. I've been using it for almost 10 years and it's a great product. Serves it's purpose and my brow game is always on point! The only downside is that it costs just as much as a regular mascara when in fact all it really is, is a gel.

June 12, 2014

I have been using this mascara for I think well over 20 years now or at least since it came out on the market. I just love that CoverGirl Professional Natural Lash Mascara is clear. No more black streaks when crying at weddings or funerals.
Makes my lashes look longer and natural. Brings out my natural colour of my lashes also.
If I don't remove it before bed, there is no worries of the mascara rubbing off on my sheets and staining them black.
Best mascara I ever bought to try, don't use any others out there on the market now.

December 04, 2009

I actually use this mainly for my brows to help shape and keep them in place. I also sometimes apply it to my lashes before my mascara to help the mascara to glide on more smoothly for less clumps and to help lengthen as well. Don't allow it to dry before applying mascara.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!