CoverGirl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

CoverGirl Professional Natural Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #743 out of 801 in Mascara

December 10, 2016

It efficiently tames wild brows and shapes them and gives a little extra boost for lashes. The product lasts for a relatively long time for its low price. A 'must' for the natural, polished and clean look.

February 24, 2015

I love this mascara for its natural look and because there is no lumps , that's what I wanted. By cons , my eyelashes were lacking a bit in length and thickness compared with other mascara for an affordable price

September 16, 2014

I use this mascara for my brows, to shape and tame them. I've been using it for almost 10 years and it's a great product. Serves it's purpose and my brow game is always on point! The only downside is that it costs just as much as a regular mascara when in fact all it really is, is a gel.

June 12, 2014

I have been using this mascara for I think well over 20 years now or at least since it came out on the market. I just love that CoverGirl Professional Natural Lash Mascara is clear. No more black streaks when crying at weddings or funerals.
    Makes my lashes look longer and natural. Brings out my natural colour of my lashes also.
    If I don't remove it before bed, there is no worries of the mascara rubbing off on my sheets and staining them black.
    Best mascara I ever bought to try, don't use any others out there on the market now.

December 04, 2009

I actually use this mainly for my brows to help shape and keep them in place. I also sometimes apply it to my lashes before my mascara to help the mascara to glide on more smoothly for less clumps and to help lengthen as well. Don't allow it to dry before applying mascara.

amandaxo added a new review for
    Skittles Original

morencyc earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

sli1973 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Medical Woes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
    Huggies Pure Wipes