CoverGirl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #416 out of 775 in Mascara

For big, bold, thick lashes, Super Thick Lash is the one. Its Lash Builder brush separates, defines, and reaches for those little lashes so you get thick, full lashes-so easy, so beautiful! Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

December 08, 2015

I use this mascara every time I do my makeup it works amazing and keeps your lashes looking good for so long! I go to sleep and wake up it still looks the same as when I put it on! Great product!!!

April 07, 2015

This was decent mascara. I liked it when I first started using it but I found it dried out and got flakey pretty quickly (only a couple months in).

October 22, 2014

i purchased this mascara on sale and also had a cents off coupon and have been very happy with the results when i apply it to my eyelashes.

May 27, 2014

I have tried many different mascaras ... so many that I used to have a collection! Cover Girl professional super thick lash is the one I always go back to and use til it's gone. If you happen to fall asleep wearing it, you don't wake up with 'racoon' eyes. It's truly a no fuss no muss mascara. I've used it for years. The price can't be beat! I've found it to be one of the cheapest mascaras out there but don't let the price fool you .... it's by far the best!

April 22, 2014

This is a good mid quality mascara that I purchase, especially with the amazing coupons from P and G Brands. The coverage is adequate for everyday use. The black brown colour tends to be more black than brown and as a redhead, that is a bit dark.

March 25, 2014

I've tried a lot of different mascaras, and this one is one of my favorites!! It's cheap and it is very effective!! Makes very nice lashes, no lumps!! No need to pay a lot for a mascara once you tried that one!!

September 04, 2013

Ah, my first mascara, I recently re-bought this, and still, I love it. Nothing can compare to how well it gives you volume, with so little effort. Its essentially goof-proof. I'm really glad I had this as my first mascara, as opposed to that maybelline great lash one, the formula and wand are just so much better. The results it gives you are essentially like a really good basic mascara, but it gives you much more volume.

July 09, 2013

So here is the deal, i used to use a very expensive mascara and one day I had a coupon for Cover Girl mascara so it was super cheap and decided to try it. I was amazed, it was just as good as my super high priced mascara and i have never turned back, love it.

June 18, 2012

Another great product from cover girl. this is the mascara thats cheap but does the job,and does it well! great for in your purse/car etc. nice sleek design.love the colour applicator is basic nothing fancy but give your lashes a nice coat.not too much not too little,doesnt clump. its a must have i think.

May 14, 2012

I love CoverGirl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara!! I tried many mascara's before this one and they all had something I didn't like. This mascara makes my lashes full, long and beautiful!! No clumps, doesn't run, keeps it's shape all day long and it doesn't way down my lashes!! Love, love, love!!!