CoverGirl Professional Translucent Face Powder

CoverGirl Professional Translucent Face Powder Reviews

Ranked #255 out of 333 in Powder

This silky-fine loose powder gives you a smooth and beautiful look, and works to help keep foundation looking just right. For a beautiful finish, and a soft, translucent look, this is one powder that's a real pro.

January 23, 2014

If you're looking for a powder to set your foundation, look no further. This long-lasting powder keeps the shine off your face, and you looking great in photos. It gives your face the flawless illusion that most women strive for :)

August 17, 2013

Another tried and true product. Not certain why you'd want to spend more for a "top-end" product when this keeps the shine away all day long! Just a nice finish to my foundation, cheap, and lasts!!!

December 12, 2012

I like the look and feel of this light and lovely face powder.I chose the ivory for my fair skin tone.Its great for touchups during the day when you are in a hurry!

December 11, 2012

I love this powder! It doesn't seem to cake and is very airy. Unlike other powders that seem to dry out my skin, this does not. Another bonus, whether you use primer or not it lasts!

June 27, 2012

This is a classic, go to face powder than you can throw in your bag and apply anytime you need a quick touch up. I like it for those reasons. I have oily skin, so I find I have to reapply throughout the day. However for the price and compactness, I find it a good product to have.

May 15, 2012

My fav powder! I just came back to it after trying several different brands over the past year. The minute I opened the package and got that lightly fragrant smell I remembered why I loved my Covergirl the best!! The powder covers evenly (and yes actually covers!) I have combination skin and it hides all the oily zones (forehead and nose) very very well! I have used other brands where this affect wears off in thirty minutes or so! Best coverage and price for what you are getting.

January 13, 2012

This is a limited edition collection of five different coloured eyeshadows and the one I'm reviewing is the colour "Cyber Green".
Oh, don't let the name fool you if you're purchasing this eyeshadow colour online. The colour "Cyber Green" is like a smokey black with an ever-so-slight green/gold metallic sheen running through it and some gold glitter specks. It's perfect for a smokey eye or even as an eyeliner. The packaging is gorgeous with the sleek gold and I love how it comes with a built in mirror and a sponge applicator.
I know these have sold out really fast and two of the five colours are sold out online on the Estee Lauder website. I wish the company would make it part of their permanent makeup line...but it's only a limited edition one.

If you wanted to see my FOTD please visit my direct blog link review here:

April 17, 2010

i found this product while looking for something to go over my liquid foundation that would decrease the oily look on my skin. i tried this, first one, and i have to say that all the others i have used do not compare to this!

it goes on so easily, and the powder puff feels AMAZING on your skin!

and REALLY if this is second on effectiveness for you , the smell definitely makes it worth it. its almost like a pepper-minty gingerbread smell that reminds me of these Christmas scratch and sniff stickers that i had when i was little. I could smell this all day :)

August 25, 2009

Love this product!! It has perfect coverage every time I use it and never looks like I'm wearing cakey make up underneath. Blends in really well and goes on without evenly. Can't beat the price either. A definate must have for me.

August 14, 2009

Ugh I miss this power so much bahaha. I got some free Mac powder and I was SO excited, since I was used to always buying Drugstore powder, since I had always been skeptical about department store makeup (reminder, this was back when I was in high school. I'm now in 3rd university.) This power is FANTASTIC. Not only did it keep my skin from going all oily, but is it just me, or does it smell nice?! In comparison to that Mac powder I got for free (Thank god!), it's fantastic, especially for the price. The Mac makeup made my face feel all cakey about halfway through the day and believe it or not.. my skin was like ORANGE. This is funny because I'm BLACK bahaha. In all honesty though, for how much you're paying, this powder packs a punch =) Of course it's not perfect, I found I needed to touch up now and then but at least I wasn't cakey looking/oily looking/orange =)