CoverGirl Professional Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #612 out of 856 in Mascara

July 11, 2016

Love this mascara. Picked it up on a whim because the price was great, and am very pleased! Applies easily and actually lasts - it still looks pretty good in the morning if I don't take it off after a late night!

May 19, 2016

I found this product to be okay got it free so I can't complain lol does it job , great to bring when travelling out , I find you only need to apply once

February 12, 2016

This is the best mascara - it goes on quickly and stays on! The is the one down side is that it stays on for a really long time :) the price is amazing!

January 20, 2016

Works well available at most drug stores or big chain stores, decently priced as well,

February 02, 2015

This is my favourite product in terms of how it makes my lashes look and lasting power. The one draw back I find, is that it dries out very quickly in the tube (and no I don't pump the brush in and out as I know this pushes air into tube and dries product faster).

September 03, 2014

I always have this with me, I love the old style brushes, and although I've tried many different types of mascaras, this one always ends up back in my purse. The waterproof is actually waterproof. doesn't flake etc. Its never been too expensive, and it's just always a win win for me.

July 11, 2012

I love this mascara becuase for one its water proof. I also hate the fact that mascara gets clumpy especially when we buy these overated expensive highend mascaras and they claim to build your lashes. The price is great the quality is a nice stream application and it has stayed put since 8 am this morning.