CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 412 in Concealer

February 13, 2017

So I have a port wine stain that I cover everyday. I have used everything from Dermablend to Mac.... CoverGirl has worked amazingly well! Along with the foundation, I have had great results. Would def. recommend!!

January 18, 2017

The only place I apply concealer is under my eyes, to attempt to cover my dark circles. I don't expect them to be hidden completely, but I expect some coverage. Unfortunately this product makes absolutely no difference. I may as well use nothing. Disappointed, but it comes with a very reasonable price tag so at least I don't feel like I've been ripped off.

January 13, 2017

This is a light coverage concealer. It is lightweight and lasts fairly well on me. I like this concealer and will repurchase but if you want full coverage, this is not for you. I personally like to take my foundation to my under eye and then apply this and gives a nice finish.

January 08, 2017

I want to start out saying that I have really dark undereye circles. I suffer from allergies as well as chronic sinusitis which adds to the already genetic darkness under my eyes. This concealer did not cover my under eye circles at all. I tried it several times only to give up.

I will say if you want to cover up a little bit of redness or a small spot, this concealer works just fine. It is not long lasting, but if you carry a small makeup bag with some products to touch up, this concealer will do a great job for you.

December 10, 2016

The concealer works fine for small blemishes or other imperfections, but fails to cover up bigger flaws efficiently. Considering its price, it is expected and acceptable. An overall okay product.

November 28, 2016

Were this everytime with my foundation, can't go without it. Gives your face a nice flawless look. It's the only brand of concealer that I use. Easly affordable too.

October 05, 2016

Le cache cerne va super bien sur la peau. J'aime l'application mousse c'est précis lors de l'application. Bonne couleur pour ma peau , la texture n'est pas trop épaisse.

October 05, 2016

One of my favorites! Great concealer, Works better than most. Great color options. They have a nice cool ivory color which is what I look for in any concealer. It goes on smooth, and lasts all day. It takes a long time to run out. Great Value! Highly recommend it!

September 29, 2016

Not very impressed. The coverage is rather poor, I could barely conceal a thing without caking it on! There are definitely better "drugstore" concealers out there.

August 16, 2016

I bought this product to use as under eye concealer and it definitely does the trick! I really like the formula as it stays nice all day. However I was not a fan of using it to conceal blemishes and red marks, but it's so great for under the eyes it's still a winner in my books!

Ear12343 added a new review for

best foundation

best foundation

favorite food

winter please goooo away

blubie added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath