CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 389 in Concealer

December 10, 2016

The concealer works fine for small blemishes or other imperfections, but fails to cover up bigger flaws efficiently. Considering its price, it is expected and acceptable. An overall okay product.

November 28, 2016

Were this everytime with my foundation, can't go without it. Gives your face a nice flawless look. It's the only brand of concealer that I use. Easly affordable too.

October 05, 2016

Le cache cerne va super bien sur la peau. J'aime l'application mousse c'est précis lors de l'application. Bonne couleur pour ma peau , la texture n'est pas trop épaisse.

October 05, 2016

One of my favorites! Great concealer, Works better than most. Great color options. They have a nice cool ivory color which is what I look for in any concealer. It goes on smooth, and lasts all day. It takes a long time to run out. Great Value! Highly recommend it!

September 29, 2016

Not very impressed. The coverage is rather poor, I could barely conceal a thing without caking it on! There are definitely better "drugstore" concealers out there.

August 16, 2016

I bought this product to use as under eye concealer and it definitely does the trick! I really like the formula as it stays nice all day. However I was not a fan of using it to conceal blemishes and red marks, but it's so great for under the eyes it's still a winner in my books!

August 02, 2016

J'aime bien ce cache-cerne, mais il est plus fait comme highligther que concealer. Il se blend vraiment facilement, mais ne cache pas les cernes je trouve. J'ai déjà essayée mieux.

August 02, 2016

I bought this concealer specifically for my under eyes and really liked it. It really did a great job covering my under eyes and nicely highlighted without attracting attention

June 29, 2016

I really like this concealer of covergirl It is one of my favorite concealer in drugstore. I recommand it to evreyone ,my sister have this concealer too and she is in love with it.

June 28, 2016

It does not provide much coverage and even the lightest colour is too dark for my skin tone. It wears off super quickly and clogs my pores. It can leave skin looking greasy and a little cakey, but it was inexpensive.