CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 433 in Concealer

March 13, 2017

I was so excited for this product because I love the Ready Set Gorgeous foundation. I was slightly disappointed with this product. The foundation leaves me with a medium/full coverage with a beautiful glow. The concealer on the other hand is almost translucent. Extremely light coverage and wears off through out the day (even with a primer underneath). I would only recommend this product to someone who is looking for extremely light coverage from a concealer. It does wear nicely under the eyes if you have issues with fine lines/creases.

March 12, 2017

This was waayy too translucent for my skin. When I buy concealer... I want it to conceal lol. This felt cheap and it didn't last long on my skin, even with a primer.

March 08, 2017

Great quality for the price of this concealer. I tend to stay with brands that are consistent and Covergirl never disappoints. I also like how this product doesn't harden/dry out over time, like I have found with other brands.

March 01, 2017

This is my favourite concealer! The quality is really great for the price and its easy to find in any store. I find it does tend to crease if I don't use a powder to set it but other than that its great!

February 13, 2017

So I have a port wine stain that I cover everyday. I have used everything from Dermablend to Mac.... CoverGirl has worked amazingly well! Along with the foundation, I have had great results. Would def. recommend!!

January 18, 2017

The only place I apply concealer is under my eyes, to attempt to cover my dark circles. I don't expect them to be hidden completely, but I expect some coverage. Unfortunately this product makes absolutely no difference. I may as well use nothing. Disappointed, but it comes with a very reasonable price tag so at least I don't feel like I've been ripped off.

January 13, 2017

This is a light coverage concealer. It is lightweight and lasts fairly well on me. I like this concealer and will repurchase but if you want full coverage, this is not for you. I personally like to take my foundation to my under eye and then apply this and gives a nice finish.

January 08, 2017

I want to start out saying that I have really dark undereye circles. I suffer from allergies as well as chronic sinusitis which adds to the already genetic darkness under my eyes. This concealer did not cover my under eye circles at all. I tried it several times only to give up.

I will say if you want to cover up a little bit of redness or a small spot, this concealer works just fine. It is not long lasting, but if you carry a small makeup bag with some products to touch up, this concealer will do a great job for you.

December 10, 2016

The concealer works fine for small blemishes or other imperfections, but fails to cover up bigger flaws efficiently. Considering its price, it is expected and acceptable. An overall okay product.

November 28, 2016

Were this everytime with my foundation, can't go without it. Gives your face a nice flawless look. It's the only brand of concealer that I use. Easly affordable too.