CoverGirl Ready, Set GORGEOUS Foundation Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 613 in Foundation

January 21, 2017

I really like this foundation!!! Is perfect for my skin, in summer oily and really dry in winter. It's adapting to my necessities. Doesn't crease and stay puts all day.

January 13, 2017

This has great coverage, and keeps my combo skin matte. Doesn't crease, or do anything weird on me. It's easy to apply and cheap. Seriously can not get over how good this is, at such a reasonable price!!

January 11, 2017

I bought this product in a bind it was super cheap and I ran out of foundation but I was delightful surprised when I used it. It's a oil free foundation and it goes on amazing, better than half the stuff I buy at sephora. Everyone always says that covergirl products are cheap and crappy but this has become my new favourite foundation, and the price is just wonderful!

January 08, 2017

This is my ride or die drugstore foundation. It's has amazing coverage and doesn't lean skin looking cakey. Last most of the day if blotting and re powdering about twice

January 06, 2017

This foundation is so affordable, and really is great bang for your buck. It doesn't break me out, and is pretty good for my dry skin. Pretty light coverage though.

October 21, 2016

This is a great drugstore foundation especially in the warmer months. It stays in place all day, stays matte for longer than most drugstore foundations and has great coverage! When my skin is drier, I mix with a bb cream and it works great! I love the finish of this with a brush or a beauty blender. It's a very versatile product!

October 19, 2016

Didn't really need to purchase this when I did, but it was on sale(around $7), and i'm glad I did!
    Not only was the price a eye catcher(sale or reg), but also the design of the tube - squeezable's are my favorite! Picking out a shade was also easy(I'm using 105), there were multiple colors and testers were available...Sometimes I find it pretty hard to find a good color match because usually the lightest color is still 1 shade to dark but this was not the case here.
    Application is a breeze, goes on nice and smooth, and blends really well(BeautyBlender used). Found it to be light-medium coverage, but I'm sure could be built up to full with little effort!

September 26, 2016

J'ai la peau normal à mixte présentement et je trouve que le fond de teint va quand même bien. Bonne durée du produit sur ma peau.La couvrance parfaite pour tout les jours.

September 26, 2016

I really enjoy using the Covergirl foundation. I find it goes on smooth and that is it not watery. I like how it is gentle on my face and blends well. The price ia reasonable as well. I also like how there is so many different shades to choose from. I would tell all my friends to choose any Covergirl product,

September 23, 2016

I haven't oily skin and I really don't mind this foundation at all. It definitely doesn't give you full coverage or keep oil at bay for the entire day. However, it is more than enough for a regular day out when you want a lighter feeling foundation with some coverage.