CoverGirl Ready, Set GORGEOUS Foundation Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 652 in Foundation

March 16, 2017

This product is ok. I think I may have bought a shade too dark (which never happens), but I'm able to work with it. the only thing I'm not ok with, is how easily is comes off. Maybe my face is too oily, I'm not sure but that was the first thing I noticed when I tried it for the first time.

March 15, 2017

I absolutely love love love CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous Makeup it looks so sexy on me I absolutely love it its my favorite product i do recommend everyone to try it

March 11, 2017

Je crois que c'est mon fond de teint de pharmacie préféré! Il apporte une bonne couvrance tout en laissant un fini naturel sur la peau! C'est bien aussi qu'il y ait des couleur pâle, habituellement tous les fond de teint sont trop foncés pour moi en hiver, mais celui-ci convient parfaitement. Pour le prix, c'est vraiment un bon fond de teint!

March 10, 2017

This foundation is excellent for anyone. If you have oily skin i recommend setting with a powder but it is definitely ok not to. While not full coverage i would say high medium absolutely buildable. It is lightweight and feels like skin and will not let you down!!!

March 08, 2017

It's oil-free and doesn't clog pores which is a necessity for me since I have acne. I bought this before winter, so now it's a little bit too dark for me. But overall it's a pretty good foundation.

March 04, 2017

CoverGirl is my go to foundation brand, and i am a big fan of their Read, Set, Gorgeous variety. It goes on light and smooth yet covers every blemish. It keeps me picture perfect all day long and comes in a variety of shades for all skin types. I definitely recommend.

February 28, 2017

This foundation gives a nice, natural coverage. It is not thick, but still does a fair job of covering blemishes and skin discoloration. It does well with keeping the oils on my face at bay, I don't have to touch up at lunch like I've had to with other foundations.

February 27, 2017

This is my go to foundation! It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and it never looks cakey. I find this foundation to be a medium coverage as I can still see some redness on my skin but it makes my skin look natural.

February 20, 2017

i did and didnt like this product! Im not sure if it was the primer i used before or if it was my skin that day. That is why I gave it 3/5 stars! It didnt set good on my skin, and it was budging! My products on top didnt sit well! I love the coverage for a drugstore brand but for me it didnt work! Im still trying it out though!

February 20, 2017

It's realy gorgeous!!! I bought it on sale for $7 and I am surprised! When I apply it on skin it cover my red spots, but in the same time you don't see the difference with your skin on neck. It's light and doesn't dry my skin. Love it