CoverGirl Ready, Set GORGEOUS Foundation Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 622 in Foundation

January 29, 2017

This is my favourite foundation of all time! I am currently on my 3rd tube of this because it is so good!
    I am in the shade 115 buff beige!

Pros:
    -Widely available at drugstores, Walmart, etc
    -Inexpensive
    -Packaging is easy to work with, and great for travel
    -Excellent coverage
    -Lasts all day!
    -Blends very well

Cons:
    -Might be challening to find colour match if you are a person of colour, as the colour selection is not very wide

January 27, 2017

This foundations is quite light and provides about medium coverage. It is my go-to foundation for my young daughters stage make-up. It continues to stay on throughout the day during her performances without the need for touch ups.

January 27, 2017

This has replaced Maybelliene dream liquid foundation. It's a much better price - about $5 less - and the coverage is almost the same. There aren't as many shades, but I found one that works for me.

January 24, 2017

I love this product its flawless and it makes your face look so natural it comes on smooth and blends in perfect and you don't have to retouch it that much I would tell people to use this product you wont regret it

January 21, 2017

I really like this foundation!!! Is perfect for my skin, in summer oily and really dry in winter. It's adapting to my necessities. Doesn't crease and stay puts all day.

January 13, 2017

This has great coverage, and keeps my combo skin matte. Doesn't crease, or do anything weird on me. It's easy to apply and cheap. Seriously can not get over how good this is, at such a reasonable price!!

January 11, 2017

I bought this product in a bind it was super cheap and I ran out of foundation but I was delightful surprised when I used it. It's a oil free foundation and it goes on amazing, better than half the stuff I buy at sephora. Everyone always says that covergirl products are cheap and crappy but this has become my new favourite foundation, and the price is just wonderful!

January 08, 2017

This is my ride or die drugstore foundation. It's has amazing coverage and doesn't lean skin looking cakey. Last most of the day if blotting and re powdering about twice

January 06, 2017

This foundation is so affordable, and really is great bang for your buck. It doesn't break me out, and is pretty good for my dry skin. Pretty light coverage though.

October 21, 2016

This is a great drugstore foundation especially in the warmer months. It stays in place all day, stays matte for longer than most drugstore foundations and has great coverage! When my skin is drier, I mix with a bb cream and it works great! I love the finish of this with a brush or a beauty blender. It's a very versatile product!

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    TWD

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

DEANENE added a new review for
    Knorr Sidekicks

vampyremystik added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein