CoverGirl Ready, Set GORGEOUS Foundation Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 597 in Foundation

October 21, 2016

This is a great drugstore foundation especially in the warmer months. It stays in place all day, stays matte for longer than most drugstore foundations and has great coverage! When my skin is drier, I mix with a bb cream and it works great! I love the finish of this with a brush or a beauty blender. It's a very versatile product!

October 19, 2016

Didn't really need to purchase this when I did, but it was on sale(around $7), and i'm glad I did!
Not only was the price a eye catcher(sale or reg), but also the design of the tube - squeezable's are my favorite! Picking out a shade was also easy(I'm using 105), there were multiple colors and testers were available...Sometimes I find it pretty hard to find a good color match because usually the lightest color is still 1 shade to dark but this was not the case here.
Application is a breeze, goes on nice and smooth, and blends really well(BeautyBlender used). Found it to be light-medium coverage, but I'm sure could be built up to full with little effort!

September 26, 2016

J'ai la peau normal à mixte présentement et je trouve que le fond de teint va quand même bien. Bonne durée du produit sur ma peau.La couvrance parfaite pour tout les jours.

September 26, 2016

I really enjoy using the Covergirl foundation. I find it goes on smooth and that is it not watery. I like how it is gentle on my face and blends well. The price ia reasonable as well. I also like how there is so many different shades to choose from. I would tell all my friends to choose any Covergirl product,

September 23, 2016

I haven't oily skin and I really don't mind this foundation at all. It definitely doesn't give you full coverage or keep oil at bay for the entire day. However, it is more than enough for a regular day out when you want a lighter feeling foundation with some coverage.

September 23, 2016

Pro:
* Petit prix
* Aucune éruption cutanée

Contre:
*Incapable de trouver ma couleur (toujours trop rose)
*Terrible oxydation

Je n'ai pas aimé ce fond de teint car il a l'air d'un masque sur ma peau !!! (cakey)

August 27, 2016

Je n'ai pas apprécié ce produit car on peut clairement voir dans le visage qu'un fond de teint à été appliqué. Je suis de celle qui préfère la subtilité.. J'adore les produits Covergirl mais celui -ci m'a beaucoup déplu..

August 24, 2016

My all time favourite foundation. Love how perfectly it blends with my skin tone, and decent coverage too. I have a lot of red tone in my face, which I absolutely hate, the ready set gorgeous foundation really evens it out and totally wipes out the redness. Doesn't seem to clog my pores, and applies so well with no streaking or clumping. I've got several full bottles of foundation that I don't use because of the poor quality, but this one I use everyday and certainly intend to buy more.

July 03, 2016

It will cover your redness. Will there be transfer? Minor. Does this irritate the skin? No, and I have the most sensitive skin. Your skin will be able to breathe. It does not feel cakey at all. Will repurchase.

July 02, 2016

A little bit too oily for my skin. Other than that it worked as expected and I would buy again because it was a good value. I especially recommend for those who don't have oily skin to start with