CoverGirl Ready, Set GORGEOUS Powder Foundation Reviews

Ranked #129 out of 595 in Foundation

September 28, 2016

This is what I use on my face everyday. I have sensitive, acne-prone, combo skin with a severely oily t-zone.

This is great for days that you don't feel like wearing makeup and doing up your whole face but you want something to even out your skin a bit. It doesn't cover all your marks so you still have to use concealer if you want to hide those, this just kind of tones them down. I find that this does cover m redness/uneven skin tone however some other reviews people say that it hasn't done that for them.

This has great coverage for a drugstore powder foundation and at a great price. I used to use Cover FX pressed mineral foundation but its quite pricey for everyday use. This pretty much replaces that product for a much cheaper price.

This also works well to set foundation on my full-faced days and the packaging is super convenient to throw in my backpack or purse to touch up throughout the day when needed.

I've went through 4 of these so far.

September 25, 2016

I was not someone who used foundation but I wanted a little more coverage so I thought a powder foundation would be a good start. The Ready, Set, Gorgeous one is amazing. Great coverage, evens out my skin and gives me the light coverage I want with the ability to build it up. I will definitely try another brand and see how they compare.

June 24, 2016

I get all day wear that is light-weight and covers what I need it to. The oil-free works well for my oily, acne prone skin. My only complaint would be by the end of the day, some redness may show through.

May 19, 2016

this is probably my favourite drug store foundation. I am very pale, but with yellowish undertones. I have a hard time finding the right colour (dont we all, lol!) I found that this one matched me quite well. worth the money. i would repurchase if i was shopping for a drug store foundation.

April 21, 2016

I have been buying this stuff for years! I hope they never stop making it! It is the best! About $6.97 at Walmart. Lasts about 3 months for me. Doesn't leave streak marks and I can't feel it after it drys! Stays on all day! Wold so recommend this!

March 05, 2016

Leaves your skin feeling greasy. Have to use quite a bit to notice a difference. Once applied it doesn't last long. Have to repeat application throughout the day.

February 08, 2016

This is a great powder, it mattifies your skin and only a little is needed to apply over your foundation for some extra coverage. My skin is very fair and even the lightest colour looked like it was a bit too dark, however this powder is easy to blend so the colour didn't look unnatural. This is my go to powder, when I finish one I buy another.

January 29, 2016

C'était la première fois que je testais un fond de teint en poudre et j'ai été très surprise ! Désormais, je ne m'en passerais plus, c'est tellement facile d'application, le produit à un bonne couvrance qui est très naturelle, super agréable à porter, fini mat, convient selon moi à tout les types de peaux. Le prix est super, ce n'est pas cher pour l'efficacité du produit, l'emballage est super cute et facile à transporter pour les matins pressés. C'est un produit qui reste toute la journée, sa tenue est super. Bref, il est au top !

December 09, 2015

This surprised me! I was never a huge fan of this brand due to a certain lack of pigmentation which I associate with some of the products. This however, has good staying power, it applies well with the real techniques multi tasking makeup sponge. Nice medium coverage. Good drugstore product. Not a pump applicator however the squeeze tube has been alright so far ( I am about half-way in).

October 01, 2015

I don't know if I purchased a dud or if it is truly horrible. But, I have absolutely no use for this product.

It doesn't add any form of foundation, coverup or color to me what so ever.