CoverGirl Smoothers BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 183 in BB Creams

Sheer Genius! CG Smoothers BB Cream answers 10 of your skincare needs in a single tube.

October 16, 2016

J`aime beauocup cette crème, elle est très facile à appliquer et ne laisse pas de marque. Ne laisse pas la sensation d`avoir une crème et camoufle bien les petites imperfections de la nature

August 25, 2016

CoverGirl Smothers BB cream is really wonderful. Whenever i wear this product i feel like i dont need to wear any other makeup! it leaves my skin feeling beautiful as well which is really nice. love this product!!

June 13, 2016

Totally in love with covergirls cgs smoother bb cream! It goes on light and smooth leaving my skin looking healthy and natural compared to cover up and foundation all the while still covering my blemishes. It gives my skin a nice fresh look and is easy to remove and works great in both summer and winter.

1.5/5

May 17, 2016

No. The only reason i gave this like a half a star is cuz it can moisturize. Yea, a bb cream, wait a covergirls BB cream can freakin moisturize AND make our skin look suuuper oily too, for free!

May 10, 2016

Being someone who has super dry skin this product works wonders for me! it feels light on my skin and gives me full day moisture! I can even layer make up over it and it doesn't feel like im caking my face.

April 26, 2016

I like the BB cream as opposed to regular foundation. I like that it is more multipurpose for my skin and goes on easily. The only thing I dont like is how easily it shows any dry skin because of it being a cream and rubbed onto the skin - other then that I am quite satisfied.

April 22, 2016

Love this as a primer/moisturizer. Feels really refreshing and provides a great base for makeup or just wearing alone. SPF protection is a bonus. One of my cosmetic staples.

March 20, 2016

Big fan of this product! Best value and results for an affordable product (under $10). This product is light weight enough to use as a tinted moisturizer for days you want extra coverage or moisture under foundation, or on its own with q light powder for everyday. It's not oily, and the shades blend well with any skin tone. The SPF 21 is also an added bonus for every day sun protection.
I have used this product for years and like it better than the department store brand equivalent.

March 10, 2016

I really liked this product, left my skin looking very smooth and flawless. Did not make me break out or become oily, Will be buying again for sure, just waiting for a sale price

March 10, 2016

Goes on smooth... not greasy at all. Skin feels soft and moisturized all day and it evens out my skin tone. It would be just about perfect if it offered just a little bit more coverage.