CoverGirl Smoothers Pressed Powder Foundation Reviews

Ranked #260 out of 333 in Powder

This conditioning formula, with chamomile, creates a perfectly finished look that lasts. Special, light-reflecting ingredients help minimize the appearance of fine lines and imperfections for a beautiful, smooth complexion.

June 14, 2015

it is not for me since i have a dry skin, it only accentuates my dry skin. and it doesn't last very long, too.

May 03, 2015

This is a great compact with a wonderful powder that has great optical properties. It makes your face seem wrinke free due to the pigment in it. A good powder that doesn't settle in my wrinkles.

April 30, 2015

I really like this compact press, it was gave a smooth finish and a natural look

April 07, 2015

it amazing and price is really good. for skin is good

October 10, 2014

It's Ok .I does get a little cakey .Use lightly for best results .Otherwise i really like CG products

September 11, 2014

I need my powder foundation, and this one is one of my favorites. Always stays on when I need it to, and it's amazing. Specifically I have 705, in Translucent Fair.

September 24, 2013

Perfect for a penny-pinching teen like myself!
I love the powder because it doesn't make me feel like I'm caking on makeup and it is very light and breathable. I usually use a concealer first, and then put this on top to smooth everything out. It is very reasonably priced as well and usually coupons available. It doesn't work as well as the more expensive powders but it gets the job done. The only thing I don't like about it is that it has that "old lady" smell to it. But all the benefits outweigh smelling like a grandmother... There are certainly worse things to smell like!

April 12, 2012

i usually break out when it comes to foundation but this stuff is so light and breathable! Its like my face doesn't know its on and the pimples stay away! it does a great job of covering imperfections!

January 13, 2010

Covergirl powder is the only one that has never given me problems I have very sensitive skin and get extremly nervous about using products on my face due to breakouts, this powder has NEVER given me an issue LOVE IT

January 10, 2010

I love this stuff as well. It covers so well.