Covergirl The Supersizer Mascara Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 850 in Mascara

March 15, 2017

It's a love/hate relationship. Some days I love it some days I hate it. It is a very wet formula so it weighs down my lashes if I get too much on them. The little brush works well for preventing clumping

March 15, 2017

Je suis du genre a essayer plusieurs mascaras mais j' ai toujours celui ci en stock! Il ne fait pas de grumeaux ne colle pas les cils, sépare bien et courbe intensément! Je le recommande fortement!

March 10, 2017

J'adore ce mascara! Il sépare très bien les cils tout en les allongeant! Il ne donne pas beaucoup de volume, mais personnellement, ce n'est pas vraiment ce que je cherche! Il ne fait pas du tout de paquets dans les cils, un effet que je n'aime pas du tout et que beaucoup de mascara font!
    Je vous le recommande à 100% si vous cherchez de la définition pour vos cils surtout que le prix est très bas!

February 28, 2017

I recently started using this mascara. Let me tell you it's my all time favourite one. It has so much volume and curl. It's doesn't clump or flake off throughout the day. It goes on great. I would recommend this product

February 28, 2017

I have only ever used drugstore brand mascaras, and I don't think I'll ever try anything more expensive because drugstore ones seem to work absolutely fine.
    The one I have liked the best is the cover girl supersizer. When you first open it it's a little too wet and it might smear on to your eyelids a little bit or be a tiny bit clumpy. But the strange thing is, after a little while (I guess it gets little bit dryier) it works amazingly. My lashes are full volume and length and there's no clumps - and the effect is instantaneous. So my only complaint about this product would be that the formula is initially too wet, but it kind of fixes itself overtime.

February 09, 2017

I bought this mascara based on the recommendation of many YouTubers and it did not disappoint.

The smaller wand is different than the larger ones we have been used to seeing lately. It allows for more control at getting the finer lashes and inner corners. I also love that one side can be used for a ticker application of the formula while the other separates.

Otherwise, it’s great at building volume, elongating and defining the lashes. Best of all, it does not clump.

While this is my HG at the moment, I do admit that the wand does take some getting used to and that mascara needs building which can be time consuming if you are time-pressed.

February 01, 2017

I've used this mascara on my lashes for a few weeks now. It dries out pretty quick however it works perfectly for my bottom lashes. Would not recommend for top lashes, basically just adds colour.

January 21, 2017

This product absolutely done what it says it was going to do I love the brush on it when you twirl it to put on your eyes it does magnify them I don't like clumpiness this doesn't really do the clunking this this does the sickness and that's what I really enjoyed about this product I use it everyday I'm glad I came across tit I would probably get this one again it's definitely a must try

January 21, 2017

Hands down my favourite mascara that I've used. I rarely really repurchase mascara but I am on my 3rd bottle. Effortlessly separates my lashes and makes them super long. The first few uses are not as good, but once it dries a bit then it is the best!

October 13, 2016

I purchased this at my local drugstore because it was on sale for about 50% off. I tried it out at home and the first thing I noticed was the wand because it is not your average looking wand, but I have grown to love it. I have long, sparse lashes and this makes my lashes even longer! I wouldn't say that it gives me a ton of volume but I do appreciate that it does not flake on me throughout the day! The mascara stays put for the most part. I also do love the colours on the packaging! That is what really caught my eye! Overall, this is a great drugstore mascara, one of my favourites from CoverGirl and the price makes it very affordable!