Covergirl The Supersizer Mascara Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 802 in Mascara

January 21, 2017

This product absolutely done what it says it was going to do I love the brush on it when you twirl it to put on your eyes it does magnify them I don't like clumpiness this doesn't really do the clunking this this does the sickness and that's what I really enjoyed about this product I use it everyday I'm glad I came across tit I would probably get this one again it's definitely a must try

January 21, 2017

Hands down my favourite mascara that I've used. I rarely really repurchase mascara but I am on my 3rd bottle. Effortlessly separates my lashes and makes them super long. The first few uses are not as good, but once it dries a bit then it is the best!

October 13, 2016

I purchased this at my local drugstore because it was on sale for about 50% off. I tried it out at home and the first thing I noticed was the wand because it is not your average looking wand, but I have grown to love it. I have long, sparse lashes and this makes my lashes even longer! I wouldn't say that it gives me a ton of volume but I do appreciate that it does not flake on me throughout the day! The mascara stays put for the most part. I also do love the colours on the packaging! That is what really caught my eye! Overall, this is a great drugstore mascara, one of my favourites from CoverGirl and the price makes it very affordable!

October 13, 2016

Love the results with this mascara and it's definitely waterproof! While I find it does clump lashes together sometimes I find this only happens if you pull the brush sideways....if you go straight up your lashes you will get beautiful results!

October 10, 2016

I bought this product because it was on sale. I generally love Cover Girl mascara but this was a risk as I couldn't actually see the brush. When I opened the tube and saw what I would be working with I had serious doubts but it is amazing. You would not think that those short little bristles could build the length adn volume that they do. I am very pleased and will be buying it again.

October 04, 2016

I actually received a sample of this and luckily I was on a hunt for a mascara that fits my needs - LONG lashes, NON clumpy, and MAYBE thickening but don't care much.. well this did it for me PLUS it thickened my lashes, I received it in black but will probably be purchasing in brown :) can't wait !

September 30, 2016

I needed a new mascara and the price was right on the super sizer mascara. It took me a couple of days to get it just how I pictured it. I love how thick, dark and long my lashes look minus the clumpy spider legs look.

September 23, 2016

Amazing mascara from the Drugstore! This does a great job at both volumizing and lengthening my lashes and I don't find it clumps or flakes off during the day. Definiately a great affordable mascara! I would compare it to some of the higher end mascaras including the TooFaced Better Than Sex mascara. I would definiately recommend this if you're looking for a really good affordable mascara!

September 22, 2016

This is a fantastic drugstore mascara and one I've recommended several times over. The want is fantastic for application and works with adding volume and length to my lashes. This is one of the items that is on my repurchase list and is also one I've given away as gifts to friends. One of my favourites for long wearing effectiveness without having to wear fake lashes.

August 12, 2016

It's not my favorite. I used it for 2 months and still wasn't convinced. It didn't give me the volume or length others do in the same price point. Wouldn't repurchase, I think there are many better out there.

TiaQ added a new review for