• CoverGirl trublend Blush Medium
Good

CoverGirl trublend Blush Medium Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 536 in Blush

March 18, 2017

I bought this spur of the moment, without checking comments or reviews, which is not normal for me.

I am thrilled that I made this purchase, the blush is pigmented just right, and the color on me looks fantastic when I have a bit of a tan, it brings out my skin tone and blends perfectly.

I find it lasts me all day long and its easy to take off with a bit of makeup remover.

October 03, 2016

I purchased the CoverGirl truBlend Blush in Medium Rose. It's a beautiful shade that gives a glowing flush to the cheek while still looking natural. It's very soft and blendable. I chose the medium shade even though I have porcelain skin because I have a hard time with blush showing up on my skin and the light shade was quite a bit lighter. This shade looks nice and you can't over do it. The powder is soft and silky. Even though it's buildable, it does not give me a clown face plus it lasts all day. I will repurchase.