CoverGirl TRUblend Liquid Foundation Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 595 in Foundation

TruBlend Liquid Makeup has colorspheres that go beyond just matching your skin tone to actually merge with your skin, for a naturally flawless look.

September 13, 2016

This foundation is my favourite out of every other one I have ever tried. It blends in perfectly with little work and it's so easy to find the perfect shade!

July 18, 2016

This foundation comes in a convenient pump bottle, it has great coverage and blends nicely into skin. I have lots of freckles on my face and it really helped even out my skin and give a polished look.

June 27, 2016

Fond de teint liquide assez efficace. Il cache bien les rougeurs sur le visage et les petits boutons d'acné. S'applique assez facilement avec les doigts et on n'a pas besoin d'en mettre trop pour que ce soit efficace.

June 17, 2016

This is a really good product. It does blends well , and its very light, easy to apply and leaves my skin breathable wo no clogged pores. It doesnt have any fragrance , price is right as well

June 17, 2016

This would probably be more effective if I had dry skin..

I found there was no longevity for this foundation and definitely not sweat proof. On a hot day, when I wore sunglasses, the foundation basically melted and stuck to my nose bridge and sunglass nose pad. It was terrible.
It's slightly better with setting powder, but it does nothing for my oily skin.

There are some good qualities about this though. The foundation blended into my skin so beautifully. Works better with a beauty blender. Basically couldn't tell I was wearing makeup. Sheer foundation, which I like.

It would not be good if you live in a hot climate or if you sweat easily.

June 06, 2016

I used the cover girl tru blend in shade L3. It was matching to my complexion. I have never used covergirl foundations and were hoping this one will be delivering atleast 70%of what i fet from my usual high priced foundation. But on the start of application,i found it too thin.it was feeling as if it will flowdown.On blending it,it came out to be light to medium coverage. Didnt cover my redness or few light freckles.i was hoping it will also help with my redness undereye (as my usual one does ,even b4 applying concealer)but it didnot cover anything .staying power was good.

June 03, 2016

This did not work for me it was like I put it on and then it was off. I need a foundation that lasts and this one disappointed me that's for sure and normally cover girl products I tried in the past worked well.

June 03, 2016

I do like this one, but it's not a bell and whistles product. It is a liquid foundation but a small dab does my entire face and blends really quickly all over without any streaks. It blends to my complexion (using shade Golden Beige m3) so thoroughly that when I first started using it I couldn't tell I had put enough on. But further inspection under really good light showed the foundation layer there, and at night my makeup remover pads were fuller than normal with foundation. The thing I liked about this one, and I don't know if it had to do with the shade I chose, was that throughout the day when I look in the mirror I look more tan and bronzed. It really brings out a summer glow even though it has no illuminations in it. I also wish it had spf in it like other versions.

April 19, 2016

I have never been so disappointed in a CoverGirl foundation product as much as this one. It just could not deliver. I got it in shade L1 and the shade was pretty good it works well with my pale skin. the application of the product was horrible, it literally sat on my skin and felt watery and tacky even though it is a thick formula(thicker then their 3-in-1). I had a hard time blending this because of the formula. The coverage was nowhere to be found, it was splotchy, stuck dry skin in a weird way, and looked like it could have easily wiped off on anything. And I was wearing a primer. It overall is just a bad formula (at least mine was) and I was just soo disapointed. Never would buy it again

March 16, 2016

Great coverage that doesnt feel "packed on". I always use this foundation. My face always feels smooth with no makeup runs. No one would even know it's on.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes