CoverGirl TRUblend Liquid Foundation Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 626 in Foundation

TruBlend Liquid Makeup has colorspheres that go beyond just matching your skin tone to actually merge with your skin, for a naturally flawless look.

February 17, 2017

I heard a couple people say decent things about this, so I decided to give it a try. This has been the worst foundation I have ever used! It did not cover well nor did it stay in place as the day went on. I picked up the shade 430 - classic beige, which matched my skin tone quite well. I am not sure if it was the "blendable minerals" the product boasts about, but it actually changed colours on my skin after some time and I ended up with literally a grey face. I would never buy this again, even to test another formula – I am just entirely too put off by my first experiences using this. I did try it a few times because I thought I may have done something weird, but nope - it' was just the product. Please be wary of this one! Patch test it if you can and come back later if you decide to give it a try in case it oxidizes crazy.

January 15, 2017

I've tried a lot of foundations over the past 15 or so years. So far I haven't found anything that I like more than CoverGirl TRUblend. I have a pale skin tone and have trouble finding products that match and blend well. This one does the job, and it doesn't seem to clog my pores or make me break out. I especially like that it includes sun protection.

September 13, 2016

This foundation is my favourite out of every other one I have ever tried. It blends in perfectly with little work and it's so easy to find the perfect shade!

July 18, 2016

This foundation comes in a convenient pump bottle, it has great coverage and blends nicely into skin. I have lots of freckles on my face and it really helped even out my skin and give a polished look.

June 27, 2016

Fond de teint liquide assez efficace. Il cache bien les rougeurs sur le visage et les petits boutons d'acné. S'applique assez facilement avec les doigts et on n'a pas besoin d'en mettre trop pour que ce soit efficace.

June 17, 2016

This is a really good product. It does blends well , and its very light, easy to apply and leaves my skin breathable wo no clogged pores. It doesnt have any fragrance , price is right as well

June 17, 2016

This would probably be more effective if I had dry skin..

I found there was no longevity for this foundation and definitely not sweat proof. On a hot day, when I wore sunglasses, the foundation basically melted and stuck to my nose bridge and sunglass nose pad. It was terrible.
    It's slightly better with setting powder, but it does nothing for my oily skin.

There are some good qualities about this though. The foundation blended into my skin so beautifully. Works better with a beauty blender. Basically couldn't tell I was wearing makeup. Sheer foundation, which I like.

It would not be good if you live in a hot climate or if you sweat easily.

June 06, 2016

I used the cover girl tru blend in shade L3. It was matching to my complexion. I have never used covergirl foundations and were hoping this one will be delivering atleast 70%of what i fet from my usual high priced foundation. But on the start of application,i found it too thin.it was feeling as if it will flowdown.On blending it,it came out to be light to medium coverage. Didnt cover my redness or few light freckles.i was hoping it will also help with my redness undereye (as my usual one does ,even b4 applying concealer)but it didnot cover anything .staying power was good.

June 03, 2016

This did not work for me it was like I put it on and then it was off. I need a foundation that lasts and this one disappointed me that's for sure and normally cover girl products I tried in the past worked well.

June 03, 2016

I do like this one, but it's not a bell and whistles product. It is a liquid foundation but a small dab does my entire face and blends really quickly all over without any streaks. It blends to my complexion (using shade Golden Beige m3) so thoroughly that when I first started using it I couldn't tell I had put enough on. But further inspection under really good light showed the foundation layer there, and at night my makeup remover pads were fuller than normal with foundation. The thing I liked about this one, and I don't know if it had to do with the shade I chose, was that throughout the day when I look in the mirror I look more tan and bronzed. It really brings out a summer glow even though it has no illuminations in it. I also wish it had spf in it like other versions.

paxy24 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Annelimo added a new review for
    Metamucil

MrsBBerry added a new review for
    Spam