CoverGirl TRUblend Pressed Powder Reviews

Ranked #142 out of 390 in Makeup

August 26, 2016

I have very fair skin and use the transclucent fair. A perfect powder, does not cake or crease and goes well over other foundations. Lasts through out the day and very affordable and easy to find.

April 29, 2016

Not the worst, but not a good match for me. The color was good, but even when using a little, it looked as if it was caking. It didn't blend properly with my skin and didn't last long. Oil was appearing on my forehead shortly after.

January 04, 2016

I've bought two of these so far, so it can't be that bad!
Not the best powder ever, but pretty good for what it's supposed to do.
Be careful not to apply too much as it will give a very cakey look!

April 10, 2015

Thanks to the recent store closing, I bought a bunch of new makeup to try and I loved this product. The blend is perfect. It truly blends your colour tones across your face. Love it. I need a darker colour for summer and I'm sure I'll be buying this again.

October 28, 2014

AMAZING
This stuff really works! Pairing it with Covergirl's clean liquid foundation keeps the oiliness away for a few hours, and I have oily skin. It swipes across your face effortlessly, whether you use the provided applier or a brush. It lasts a long time and great for them days when you don't wanna wear a lot of makeup.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear