CoverGirl TRUblend Whipped Foundation Reviews

Ranked #368 out of 595 in Foundation

So silky, so light, you won't believe you're wearing makeup! The luxurious whipped formula of New TruBlend Whipped Foundation glides on for silky smooth coverage and a lightweight feel. Matches 97% of skin tones for a natural looking, fresh complexion.

January 22, 2016

I love Cover Girl products ,this foundation is smooth and silky and applies very easily and gives you a nice finished look

March 02, 2014

I used to use this foundation all the time and it works very well. I liked to use it when my skin was dry because it is almost like a heavily tinted moisturizer. I normally have oily/combo skin and do not like to use it in the summer months because I get a lot of oil break through. If you normally have normal to dry skin I would recommend this foundation.

July 15, 2013

I did tried that foundation a few years ago and really like it. The only thing I don't like is that you have to use your fingers to put it in your face. Other then that, it does work great.

June 26, 2013

I have a very light face and Covergirl is the only one that matches my skintone. Lightweight easy to use and fun to apply I use it everyday for a long time and I have always one or two new to make sure I never miss it.

April 24, 2013

i bought this because i had 2$off coupon it was on sale never had i imagined that ill be hooked. works really well and blends with my skin color to perfection. but i felt like after long wear it cracks a bit or shows signs of tiredness but really great results on less humid and hotter days.

July 03, 2012

I really liked this product. It worked well on my light skin and covered very good. I was actually kind of impressed by how good it worked!

June 24, 2012

Covergirl Trublend whipped foundation spreads evenly, long lasting, not too oily, does not feel heavy, keeps my face feeling soft and smooth.

April 02, 2012

This is a really nice foundation.
It looks natural, and feels as if I'm not wearing foundation at all.

January 25, 2012

I find it to fe4el nice but through out the lady it began looking cakey and you could see that I was wearing makeup even though there was barely any that was put on. I did like how it first looked though and I liked how smooth it felt.

January 04, 2011

Ive used this foundation for about 5 years now and i love it. I like that its not watery and i just apply it with a sponge. Blends well goes on well not too heavy. Its not a very heavy coverage either but i like that. I like how my face is still smooth and touchable. I always buy it again and again.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products