Covergirl true blend
Good

Covergirl true blend Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 356 in Powder

December 20, 2016

Covergirl TrueBlend LIquid Make up color m1 natural beige.

I will not purchase this product again and I love me some covergirl cosmetics. The pump quit working at about half a bottle yet when my kid shook it - they got it everywhere. Who knows what the heck happened? The color and quality of it is quite disappointing especially from covergirl. I found it make me look orange and was awful to blend with despite numerous attempts thinking it was me.

I would not recommend this product to anyone for the price point and quality there are others out there that are much better - including covergirls other lines.

September 29, 2016

I always get this on sale at walmart or shoppers drug mart, but i love this pressed powder! I use this over top of my other make-up, since i do not use foundation, just to blend my other make-up. It is light and i do not feel the make-up on my face, and i buy it all the time! It comes in 4 colours, ranging from 1 (light) to 4 (dark), and i think they are coming out with more colour options! I live by this powder by covergirl!