CoverGirl trunaked Roses Eyeshadow Palette

CoverGirl trunaked Roses Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 1163 in Eye Shadow

January 25, 2017

I was excited to try this eyeshadow. It is 'flaky' however. You really don't need a lot on a brush to make it spread. The colors are beautiful and easily blended.

September 21, 2016

This is my current absolutely favorite product!! If I had a box subscription company this would be my gift for the month! I actually gave it to my best friend as a part of her wedding gift! It's that amazing!! She loved it too! Can believe the perfection of the color choices. It's a great classic eye look for the everyday, and even a little for the more glamorous occasions. Try it! Love it!!

Updated On: September 22, 2016

I recommend this shade for cool skin tone people... However, it will also work for warm skin tone if you work with the colors right, and add the Browns and golds to the pinks.

July 03, 2016

Very complimentary to brown eyes. I have brown-almost black eyes and purples help make them look more gorgeous. I love the formula. The price point is good for someone who is looking for a high end look but on a budget. There is a little bit of fall out, but you can avoid that by tapping your brush.

July 03, 2016

I picked up the CoverGirl TruNaked Roses eyeshadow palette from Superstore (it was one of the best prices I've found at just over $10.00). I love the variety in the colours and that there's a good mix of matte and shimmer colours. The colours are well pigmented and seem to last all day. Although there are fewer options in this palette than something comparable like the Maybelline Blushed Nudes palette, I'd say this one is the better (and also cheaper) option. I think there is a colour in this palette that would be flattering to anyone with any skin tone and eye colour. My single complaint about this palette is the eyeshadow brush. It isn't great for blending. Aside from that, it's an excellent product and I will be repurchasing.

April 26, 2016

C'est ma première palette de maquillage et j'en suis complètement satisfaite ! Il a une belle sélection de couleur qui nous permet de faire plusieurs maquillage différent !

April 07, 2016

First of all the colours are great good for a night out or day to day wear
    I love this product it is now my go to eye shadow
    Love love love this and recommend it

March 05, 2016

This palette is so decent!
    I have a few more expensive eye shadows, and the quality of CoverGirl's Roses is just as good. I've been using it quite a bit since buying it early last month, and the shades are great on their own or used together with my other palettes.
    There are a few shades in this that are pretty similar to Urban Decay's Naked 3, but I've compared them and there are a lot of differences between the two. CoverGirl's Roses has more mauve colours and Naked 3 is more rose toned, but Roses definitely has the best rose-gold shadow of the two (it's called Rose Gold!)
    The quality of this palette is amazing. The shadows feel smooth and buttery, and they have awesome staying power (especially with primer). They're pigmented, blend well, and the variety of shades is perfect. They all stand out from each other and I've found it really easy to create a ton of different looks, using either a single colour or a few of them together. The shadows are meant to be used wet or dry. I've only used them dry, over primer, but I'm definitely going to try them wet sometime. There aren't any true matte shades, but some only have a tiny bit of shimmer and look very matte when blended. The shimmers are all really pretty, and actually have good pigmentation.
    This comes with a double sided sponge applicator. One side is the usual paddle shape and the other is for liner. I've been using it a lot actually, even with my other shadows, and it's perfect! For some reason I stopped using these types of applicators for my eye shadow and have just stuck with brushes lately, but I've found that using both (the sponge to apply and brushes to blend) makes my eye shadow look so much better.
    I couldn't say enough how much I love this palette and recommend it. It was about $12.99 CAD at WalMart and I've seen it for a few dollars more at Shopper's. It's such a good deal for 8 quality shadows, and I'm honestly thinking about getting a back up.

jmca has posted in the forum topic
    Gummie Vitamins, Yay or Nay?

kalinka added a new review for
    Proactiv Solution Kit

Microwaving Tim Hortons' Cups

tricialemieux added a new review for
    Glaceau Vitamin Water

jmca has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone tried Monat hair care?

makeup

cassandre has started a new forum topic
    makeup