• Covergirl TruNaked The Goldens Eyeshadow
  • Covergirl TruNaked The Goldens Eyeshadow

Covergirl TruNaked The Goldens Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #152 out of 1198 in Eye Shadow

July 05, 2016

I recently got this as it was on sale. I love all the colours. It has a a good trasnsiton colour and some good lid and highlight colours as well. It also has some darker colours to create that beautiful brown smokey eye. paired with a black eyeliner it creates beautiful looks and it lasts all day long.

May 27, 2016

I've never been a fan of covergirl but after I got the opportunity to try this palette I ended up loving it. I find that the shadows apply beautifully wet especially the champagne colour. The formula is very blendable and is great for everyday wear.

February 22, 2016

I cannot get over how great this palette is! I love the colors, the coppery shades and olive green shades are my favourite. Everything is so pigmented and blendable. I highly recommend these palettes to anyone! I'll be purchasing the two other colors as well.

February 11, 2016

OMG i love this eye shadow,it blends easily and the colors are amazing..would recommend it to all women,will be buying this in different palettes,thanks covergirl.

February 05, 2016

I have finally found all of the brown colors I have ever wanted in ONE eye shadow combo! Covergirl TruNaked The Goldens has some really gorgeous colors, most of them have a bit of shimmer to them & the colors range from cream to a deep dark brown! The color pigments actually last all day & go on very easily!