• Covergirl TruNaked The Goldens Eyeshadow
  • Covergirl TruNaked The Goldens Eyeshadow

Covergirl TruNaked The Goldens Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

July 05, 2016

I recently got this as it was on sale. I love all the colours. It has a a good trasnsiton colour and some good lid and highlight colours as well. It also has some darker colours to create that beautiful brown smokey eye. paired with a black eyeliner it creates beautiful looks and it lasts all day long.

May 27, 2016

I've never been a fan of covergirl but after I got the opportunity to try this palette I ended up loving it. I find that the shadows apply beautifully wet especially the champagne colour. The formula is very blendable and is great for everyday wear.

February 22, 2016

I cannot get over how great this palette is! I love the colors, the coppery shades and olive green shades are my favourite. Everything is so pigmented and blendable. I highly recommend these palettes to anyone! I'll be purchasing the two other colors as well.

February 11, 2016

OMG i love this eye shadow,it blends easily and the colors are amazing..would recommend it to all women,will be buying this in different palettes,thanks covergirl.

February 05, 2016

I have finally found all of the brown colors I have ever wanted in ONE eye shadow combo! Covergirl TruNaked The Goldens has some really gorgeous colors, most of them have a bit of shimmer to them & the colors range from cream to a deep dark brown! The color pigments actually last all day & go on very easily!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear