CoverGirl WetSlicks Reviews

Ranked #286 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

Don't get stuck with sticky shine! Wetslicks is lasting, hi-beam shine plus the sleek feel of a balm. And for added sparkle and shimmer, try Wetslicks Crystals - feel the love!

May 02, 2015

been using this since college, feels good, good colour.

February 25, 2015

I love the look and feel of this lip gloss and that it's available in so many shades is awesome

May 27, 2014

CoverGirl products are always a great value!

May 19, 2014

I use this everyday and its great, love the colors and the price!

September 19, 2013

Mine is in clear. I apply it over lipstick & chapstick, to give my lips a shine & it does. P&G;brand saver have cg $2 off coupon. Walmart also sells this product

May 08, 2013

Love this! By far one of my faves! It comes in many great shades, priced well, and goes on smooth. It doesn't leave your lips dry or feel sticky. Great product. Only issue is the shade I swear by is super hard to find around here.

April 24, 2013

Love the colours, and the price, but find that the amount of gloss is a little stingy. I have other covergirl lip gloss's and they last much longer.
Still will buy it, because it is a great gloss/colour for my lips!

October 08, 2012

Lo9ve the selection of colours and it the product is not sticky

June 13, 2012

Great smell. Fairly easy to apply and not that sticky. Great colors and a great price point. I found it came off my lips easily.

June 13, 2012

I love them especially since I'm not a big make up wearer, they just add the right amount of color they aren't to based price point wise, and frequently come on sale. I love them and will continue to buy them!!