Crabtree and Evelyn India Hicks Island Living Spider Lily Body Cream
Good

Crabtree and Evelyn India Hicks Island Living Spider Lily Body Cream Reviews

Ranked #1148 out of 1531 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 28, 2011

Crabtree and Evelyn India Hicks Spider Lily lotion provides this mom with a bit of an escape from the daily grind everyday. In just a few moments I receive a quick pick me up. The lotion moisturizes my winter dry skin and the scent adds a little bit of luxury to frantic days of looking after little children. It is a bit pricey, but the indulgence is worth it. The scent lasts all day and no other perfume is needed. The scent is gentle and not overpowering. It's one of those things I would take to a deserted island.

November 09, 2009

I absolutely love this product. I don't know what I would do if they stopped making it. I don't go with out it. I find the smell just intoxicating.

A rich, natural cream made with heaps of island mango oil and avocado butter for deep conditioning. Smooth it on after a bath or shower to lock in moisture, or use any time to plump up thirsty skin.

•Deep conditioning for dry skin
    •Natural avocado butter and mango oil
    •No parabens
    •No mineral oil
    Spider Lily Scent: Tropical green citrus fragrance

Ingredients:
    shea butter (emollient, conditioning), avocado butter (moisturizing, emollient), beeswax (emollient), mango seed oil (moisturizing), grapeseed oil (conditioning, antioxidant), grapefruit extract (revitalizing) fragrance: spider lily, citruses, orange blossom, night-blooming jasmine, palm leaves, sea air notes