Crabtree & Evelyn Avocado, Olive and Basil Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy

Crabtree & Evelyn Avocado, Olive and Basil Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy Reviews

Ranked #228 out of 290 in Hand Lotions & Creams

February 24, 2016

I received a sample of this when I was buying another scent. The whole collection of Crabtree & Evelyn hand therapy is amazing. It's pricey for lotion but worth the money especially in the winter. And the size is perfect for any purse.

December 23, 2015

great hand cream. this is a less expensive choice for a good quality hand cream. absorbs easily into skin and helps dryness especially in the winter. I really like the scents, my favourite is lavender.

December 23, 2015

My favourite hand cream out there. I love the smell (though someone else may not if they don't want their hands smelling like basil or are allergic/sensitive to products that smell). The hand cream definitely has done wonders with my dry skin. My hands have a tendency to react (break out in hives) to various creams and soaps, which it has not done with this product (though it has with other Crabtree & Evelyn hand creams). My husband even uses this hand cream.

July 24, 2015

Although it did make my hands feel really soft after a couple uses.. the smell was rather unpleasant.

May 04, 2015

This product was to expensive. ..for the price. ...the quality was not effective..the package. .was outdated..not impressed.

September 09, 2014

Awesome line. The scent is nice. Not too strong. I always ask for extras when I stay at Embassy Suites but I do buy this line in stores too

March 24, 2014

I have extremely dry/chapped hands that are very sore. After a few nights of wearing this while I slept I noticed a considerable difference and after about a week I no longer needed to apply hand cream during the day. It's definitely a must try if you've tried everything. It also smells amazing!

February 04, 2013

This is a really good hand lotion for dry skin. It's very thick and nourishing, and leaves your hands sooo smooth. The smell is really good too, and I love the crabtree&evelyn;tube design.

September 23, 2012

This is one of my favorite hand creams on the market. It is not to expensive (19$) and really works! I work in an hospital so I wash my hands constantly, but my hands look and feel great when I use this cream. The texture is rich, but not too thick and it is well absorbed. It also smells great (herbal scent) and leaves the hands really soft. I don't even have to apply it each time I wash my hand, like other brands I used. It's made with avocado butter, macadamia nut and olive oils, shea butter, basil and vitamin E, wich are usually great moisturizing ingredients.