Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Ultra Moisturizing Hand Therapy

Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Ultra Moisturizing Hand Therapy Reviews

Ranked #407 out of 1458 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 05, 2016

Great for the winter and summer. Especially the winter when my hands get really dry and I love how moisturizing it is. And I adore the scent. It's a scent that I don't mind having on me throughout the day. I love all the floral scents Crabtree and Evelyn carry, but this is one f my favorite. It's on the pricier side, but I think it's worth it.

April 16, 2015

I adore Crabtree & Evelyn products. They are very rich creams with high quality ingredients. The smell of this cream is Heavenly. It takes me back to walking around my late Grandmother's rose garden. It penetrates quickly into the skin.

March 11, 2015

ultra moisturizing and beautifully scented. A little pricey though.

January 27, 2015

Rosewater is my favourite scent. The scent reminds me of my prized roses that bloom in my rose garden. A little goes a long way. Your hands feel soft and moisturized as the cream penetrates your skin. You can see and feel a difference in your skin's appearance. This is a luxurious collection that infuses your skin with a lovely scent.