Cracker Barrel Cheese Slices

Cracker Barrel Cheese Slices Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 2328 in Grocery

February 05, 2017

OMG! With cracker barrel cheese slices(medium ) no more trying to slice cheese from a block to put on my sandwich. Uniform and exactly right size for my sandwich or hamburger bun. The reclosable package means it never dries out and stays fresh from first slice to last slice. Love, love, love it.

January 14, 2017

I have been enjoying these lately. They are so convenient and the perfect size slice for a sandwich or so many other options. This comes in many flavours of the trusted Cracker Barrel brand. They are reasonably priced and are often on sale with coupons. A must have in the fridge!

September 17, 2016

I love Cracker Barrel Cheese Slices. I love that there are 12 nice thick slices that are the whole size of your piece of bread. I use them on my rice crackers too. They melt awesome, have a real true honest cheese taste. Perfect for someone who doesn't eat cheese too often or who sucks at cutting nice slices. If I buy a brick, I normally have to toss it because turn on me.

September 17, 2016

Great quality and fantastic taste. Great as a snack in a cracker, melted on a burger or in a sandwich. Melts well and the size and resealable packaging are convenient.

April 20, 2016

I use these quite a bit, they are my guilty pleasure. Most recently I have started melting them to make cheese dipping sauce for nachos and they are always perfect for grilled cheese sandwiches.

February 07, 2016

Love Cracker barrel cheese slices, perfect for grilled cheeses, topping hamburgers & sandwiches

February 07, 2016

Great cheese and very convenient for sandwiches or grill cheese.

February 07, 2016

I think these are great. You can use them for lots of things. Grilled cheese is one thing that you can use these slices in. I have always made grilled cheese with processed cheese but these cheddar slices make them so much better. I highly recommend these!