Cracker Barrel cheese Reviews

Ranked #421 out of 2339 in Grocery

November 23, 2016

I love this kind of cheese! It is always fresh, soft and full of flavour! I buy this brand on a regular basis and I wouldn't switch to any other kind!

September 03, 2016

Great price . Great quality. Always enjoy the new flavors they are coming out with. It keeps recipes fresh ! Always fun recipes in the bag of the shredded cheese bags !

April 20, 2016

My family loves Cracker Barrel cheese - it's flavorful and full of healthy goodness. None of the processed ingredients. Highly recommend it for toddlers and children.

March 03, 2016

I love this cheese. I come from a small town that had a cheese factory, so my cheese standards are pretty high. The second I had this cheese I fell in love! It is so good and real, my favourite is extra old

February 29, 2016

I find Cracker Barrel cheese quite dry and difficult to slice. Eaten with crackers it would be too dry to even swallow. For what it is I also find it on the pricey side and would rather pay a bit more for fresh cheese ... real cheese ... that has more flavour.

January 25, 2016

This is one of my favorite cheeses, I love that sharp flavor ,it pairs really well with salsa,its well worth the price to eat such a flavorful cheese

December 31, 2015

I love this brand of cheese. It is very satisfying on crackers or stoned wheat thins. It is a great light snack or lunch.