Cracker Barrel Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 2312 in Grocery

January 21, 2016

I love cheese! And this is just so zingy and delicious. Will be buying often

December 08, 2015

Cracker Barrel Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese;

Right amount of cheese flavour, right amount of jalapeno flavour.

Good amount of spice texture flavour and milk cheese combination.

Good for all cooking.

I will continue to buy, right amount of kick without being over powering

October 20, 2015

This cheese is delicious and I like the heat from the jalapeño it's so flavourful. I like to have a few slices with some crackers or it's also really good on grilled cheese.

August 01, 2015

I buy this cheese a lot. It is delicious. I haven't met a person yet who doesn't like it. Even my young kids like it. It is not that spicy. I can often get it on sale and it lasts a long time.

June 04, 2015

This stuff is super yummy, has a lil bit of a kick to it which is great, I used it for nachos but its good alone and with crackers

June 04, 2015

This cheese is very flavourful and has a nice kick of heat to it. Tastes great with crackers and fruits. It melts beautifully and can be incorporated in your recipes. Adds another flavor dimension with all your Mexican meals. Cracker Barrel cheese has a variety of flavours and this one takes it to the next level.

June 01, 2015

I love this flavor of cheese and so does my husband. I love to melt it in a saucepan with a little milk, until it's nice and creamy. I then pour it over nachos. It is such a great mingling of flavors combined.

April 19, 2015

I love this cheese, the flavour is really unique and tastes good with crackers

April 19, 2015

Nice mild flavouring, great for company or just because. Grate a little on your pizza or burger. Add a little twist to your regular boring meals. Or just with crackers, very good!

April 16, 2015

They were a pretty good cracker !